Madness

Madness is the sequel to Mental, in this book it's 6 weeks after the killing of Bella's dad. She and Sam are doing great, the packs are great and they are planning on having a baby. But one the day Bella goes into heat, she is kidnapped. Now Bella is held hostage, but because of revenge....or love?

Bella's P.O.V.

 I wake up to the smell of eggs and turn over in the massive bed to come face to face with Sam, he gives me a smile and kisses my nose. "Morning my beautiful mate." I grin and gently kiss him.

"Morning." He smiles and pats my ass, I glare at him but he just smiles and acts all innocent.

"I'll continue to cook, you go get ready." I nod my head and wait for him to leave before jumping out the bed in my shorts and thank top, I walk over to the shower and let the hot water start up while pulling off my clothes and underwear before jumping in. It's been 6 months and no me and Sam have not had sex yet I told him I want to wait a bit longer and he seems fine with it, I still missed my mum but I kep her book and the letter I read the book once a month and I always tell the star about my day. I shiver when the water goes cold and jump out and wrapping a green towel around me, I feel a tingle and realise Sam is trying to talk to me so I pull down the barricade. Breakfast hun.

Okay, give me a minute to get changed

I quickly pull on some white matching underwear and then a black simple tank top and booty shorts, I jump all the stairs and land silently on the balls of my fett. I walk into the kitchen and go wrap my arms around his waist and kiss him shoulder, I then sneak away a plate and run into the living room.

Cheeky

You love me!

I really do love you.

I smile and start to eat while watching pretty little liars (never seen it) this is the best series ever, Sam soon joins me and wraps one arm around me and uses his other to eat instead. "I was thinking of going for a run today." I grin and turn to face him, I place our plates on the coffee table and crawl onto his lap.

"Really? Can we go to the river oooh and visit Chris?!" I hadn't seen him in a while and I needed a fatherly hug.

"Yes if you'd like, you clean up and I'll change first." He says pulling me off his lap and running up the stairs.

"JERK!"

You love me!

He says quoting my words from before.

Yeah yeah yeah, and you're lucky I do. What would you do without me?!"

I hear him laughing up there, I quickly wash up the plates before running up the stairs and jumping onto our bed landing on Sam by 'accident'. "Oooops, sorry." I say and jump off him.

"I'll get you later." I laugh and shake my head. I then undress so I'm only in some cheap underwear before leaping out the window and turning into my purple wolf.

Come get me Mr big bad Alpha. I think to him before darting into the woods, I soon hear paws running towards me and sense Sam.

I'm so going to make you pay.

ooh kinky ;)

I bark a laugh and speed up when I see the river I leap in the air and quickly turn back human before cannonballing into the lake, I hold my breath and slowly start to swim down the lake and watch as Sam's head pokes in. I try not to laugh but I can't help it when I see his face and he crosses his eyes and sticks his tongue out, I rise to the surface and breath a laugh god that hurts. I feel arms snake around my waist and suddenly feel comfort but a slight bit of fear.

"Ahhh, my Belle I thought you'd never come back to me." I then see that Sam was knocked unconscious, i start to squirt but this wolf was strong. "If you come with me, I promise not to let my men kill him and rape you like they are dying too." I feel a tear but I nod my head, I feel his grin as he kisses my temple and shoves an over sized shirt on me and carries me bridal style. I'm not sure why but I lean into the crook of his neck and inhale deeply, I feel him shiver and I fall asleep to the amazing scent of lynx, mints and apples.

**********************************************************************************************************************

I kind of jumped right in it but please check out the girl I dedicated this to as she is amazing and I love her books. Okay I wasn't going to upload this so soon but she really wanted it and I'm not sure when I'll update or get a front cover, anyway hope you enjoyed this first chapter to the sequel of Mental :D Katie :D xx