Shoved

Bella's P.O.V.

Once I'm changed I walk down the stairs letting my nose take me to the heavenly scent oh pancakes, Tyler is there cooking. He smiles at me and motions the table, I sit down at a random seat and Tyler comes over with 2 plates of steaming pancakes. "Sweet?" I nod my head and he places sugar and lemon in front of us and sits besides me. "Did you sleep well?" Why is he being so nice to me?

"Okay drop the act, why am I here?" He sighs and takes a bite of his pancake.

"There have been a lot of secrets kept from you... and Sam." I raise an eyebrow. "It would be best to tell you once you've eaten, not eating anything in 24 hours could make you more tired and feel ill. I promise to tell you later on today." I sigh and run a hand through my hair.

"Fine....I believe you." I say before shoveling a full pancake in my mouth, sue me I'm hungry!

Sam's P.O.V. (said I would)

As I'm running through the woods looking around the lake, I feel a presence I let out a growl but see it's a member of the pack. I smell the air and nod my head to them, they smile a wolfy sad grin before running and bolting through the woods. I lie next to the lake and play the day back, it all started out so perfect....god has she been fed? Oh what am I going to do?!

"Saving her could work." A familiar voice calls out, I look up and see a shadow from the woods.

"Who are you?" I ask coldly.

"You don't remember? It's only been 6 months." I wave my hand over and out steps a beautiful young woman, she smells rather salty...mermaid!

"Oh it's you." I say and roll back to look at the water.

"Gee thanks." She says to me sarcastically.

"Welcome." I say back.

"Look do you want your precious Bella back or not?!" She asks hotly, I turn to her and nod.

"Of course, she's my mate!" She shakes her head and comes sit next to me.

"You've had a lot of lies told to you, you can believe what you want but.....someone will tell you eventually." She says.

"Can you?" I ask curiously.

"Nope. But I can give you a hint on where Bella is...it's like another prophecy." She says, I look over at her with a raised eyebrow. She smiles before slipping in the water, I watch as a tail spouts and her legs disappear. "Being human is so annoying!" She mutters to herself before winding her hand around each other, she starts to chant and suddenly there's hovering water. "On the next full moon, the special one shall become mated." I growl when I see a bed. "One mate and one confused male must fight for her affection, no war must brake or she shall be destroyed. Blow the necklace for she will find loving words in her mothers eyes....be warned about this tale as it is sold by a mermaids tail." She says before dropping her arms and diving into the lake splashing me with her tail, I let out a growl and wipe my face. Stupid bloody mermaid!

I look back over the words and realise she didn't tell me where to go, the little sneak! I run after her as I see her tail gleam, under the water. She leads me down to the end of the lake, she pokes her hand out and points to the left. I run along and look behind to see a cloud of water as she disappears, I shake my head and look through the bushes...another pack? I glance around and see a lot of women and children playing outside on this beautiful day, I look over everyone but don't see Bella. I'll come back tomorrow when I actually have my men with me. Be safe my love! I think before turning on my heel and morphing into my wolf, running all the way home in less than 10 minutes. I quickly turn back and shove on some pants before climbing back in through the window and onto the couch.

Bella's P.O.V.

After breakfast Tyler asked me what we should do, honestly I wanted to know all the answers to these secrets he keeps mentioning but I don't know what his temper is like. "Could I have a tour?" I ask, he nods and holds his hand out for me, I reluctantly take it and let him lead me around the very boring house. It gets a bit more interesting as we head upstairs, a library, a spa room and a gym. Interesting mixture, he leads me back downstairs and into a little hidden door in the back, they have an indoor pool?!

"I come here a lot, I'm the only one who really uses it....do you swim?" He asks me curiously.

"Yeah, I was swimming when you.....found me." I say not knowing how to refer to him basically kidnapping me into his home.

"I know what you want to say." He says into my ear. "So say it." He hisses.

"Fine you took me from my home, my family, my mate!" I yell near the end, Tyler grabs my hips and turns me around so I'm looking in his eyes.

"He is not your mate!" He yells out, my heart starts to break ever so slightly....but it's not because of that. My wolf whimpers and cowers further back into my brain, he's mad at us!

"What do you mean?" I ask, he laughs and starts to drag me out the room.

"Exactly that, god you make me so angry!" He says and drags me up stairs, he pulls me into his room and closes the door before locking it. "On the bed, now." I back away from him and end up sitting on the bed, he leans his head against the door and sighs. He pushes himself away and goes to the other side before falling onto his side on top of the bed, he pulls me down and buries his face into my hair. "Why you? Why us?" He asks and then spins me around, he runs a hand down my face and I feel sparks everywhere and my wolf purrs in happiness.

"What's going on Tyler?" I ask and gently kiss his finger tips, he moans and pulls me flush against him.

"It's not good but you need to know....it all started on the day you met Sam."

********************************************************************************************************************

Short and left on  a cliffhanger I know, but I just wrote it so please be nice. I'm tired today and just feeling like death. Anyway, vote, comment and share if you liked it x <3 :D Katie :D