Epilogue

Bella's P.O.V.

It's been 3 years since Sam's death and I just remember him as a good friend that passed away, me and Tyler are still goign strong and he soon accepted everything about me. When we had our talk me spilled everything to each other and we ended up mating a month later, we now have a beautiful 2 year old boy....and twin girls on the way. 

"What are you doing Bella?" Tyler asks wrapping his arms around my swollen belly, and looking out the window with me, watching our packs and the children all playing together. 

"Just thinking." I say placing my hands over his. 

"What about?" He asks me. 

"Everything we've been through since we met." He nods and kisses my cheek. 

"Ew daddy stop kissing mummy and squishing my little sisters! Lets go play!" I smile and turn to my son Samuel. 

"You tell him Sammy." He grins and runs into my arms, I place him on my hip and feel my girls kick. I get Sam's tiny hand and place it over the same spot a second later they kick again. 

"Is that them mummy?" Sam asks me. 

"That's them." I say happily. 

"I think they want to come out." I laugh and Tyler takes Sam from me. 

"Speaking of out, lets go outside." I nod my head and watch as Tyler places Sam over his shoulders and holds one of his legs while his other hand grabs mine. We all walk together as a family and into the garden, everyone cheers when we come out. Yes it's my baby shower and I had opened all the gifts, but everyone wanted to feel the girls kick....it does hurt sometimes! 

"I just want to say something to all of you before you leave." I say standing next to Tyler. "First thank you all for coming and the lovely gifts, but thank you for sticking through thick and thin with us." Everyone claps, I clutch my stomach and Tyler looks at me worried. "get the doctor, I'm in labour." I say, Tyler grins and everyone claps. "Don't clap!" I groan. "This is serious!" Uh oh. 

*********

5 hours later....a long birth, I had 2 new baby girls. "What should we call them?" i ask Tyler with Sammy in his arms. 

"Hannah!" I smile and look between them. 

"Okay Hannah and......" I ask trailing off. 

"Hillary." I look at Tyler and smile, his mum will love that. 

"Hilly for short?" I ask them, they both nod. Hannah and Hilly......I love it. 

*********************************************************************************************************************

A short ending but aren't they all?! Did you enjoy it? It's over! :( But I'm sure new stories will be up soon ;) Thanks for reading my Little Lovehearts! :D Katie :D xx <3