I miss her

Tyler's P.O.V.

I wake up with a dull throbbing at the back of my skull, I let my eyes open and growl at the bright lights. I hear someone get up and the lights are flicked off, I let them open and feel better until the throbbing starts to worsen. "Wh..." I can barley talk and someone places a drink in front of me, I glance up and see my mum. I take the straw in my mouth and let the water rush into my mouth and down my throat, I smile at her and she smiles a sad smile back placing the drink on the table behind her. Yes my mum still sits on the floor. "What happened?" I ask and my mum sighs letting out a sniffle.

"Where do you remember up to?" My mum asks me, I think back and remember Sam flipping out and we started fighting.

"I was thrown into a tree." I say and my mum nods.

"Yes you were." I nod and wince at the twinge it sends into my neck, I move my hand and rub it at the back.

"Where's Bella?" Mum bites her lip and I start to worry. "Mum?!" I say worriedly.

"She...she was t...taken." She says and bursts into tears, I feel a tear roll down my cheek and my heart slowly starts to break. "We're not sure where her or Sam are." I growl when I hear that assholes name.

"He took her?!" I ask mad.

"Yes, we tried to help but we didn't get out here on time." Mum says sadly, I gently wipe away her tears on her soft cheeks and smile a heart broken smile at her.

"Don't worry ma, I'll get her back." Mum bites her lip and holds my hand.

"Do not start a war because you will destroy her." My mum says seriously.

"That won't be necessary." I hear the familiar voice of Bella panting behind me.

"Bella!" Mum says and gives her a hug, I look at her and see her wincing but she hugs my mum all the same. "I'll leave you two alone." Mum says and heads out the room closing the door behind her.

"Bella." I breath out, she smiles at me and I open my arms letting her jump on me and hugging me like she never wanted to let go.

"I missed you." She whispers into my shoulder, I gently kiss her head and rock us back and forth a bit.

"I missed you to, I thought you'd left me for good!" I say worriedly.

"Never." Bella says and pulls back to give me a deep long kiss. "I've been needing to do that for ages!" I let out a laugh then look her over, she was a bit dirty and she had clearly been denied real love. "Do we have any food? I'm starved!" I smile and get up gently, we hobble out the room together and into the kitchen. I ask mum to make us some food while me and Bella talk at the kitchen table, I take her hand in mine and that's when I spot the marks. I pull her wrist closer to my face and remove her sleeve, rope marks.....she was tied up?! Did he.....? Oh god. "Relax I got away before he could do anything to bad to me." Bella says gently and strokes my cheek.

"To bad?" I ask softly.

"Please lets not talk about it right now, but just know this...I was never unclothed once and neither was he." That relaxes me a bit and just in time as the food is set in front of us.

"That was fast." I say and my mum just winks and smiles before sitting down.

"So how are you bot feeling?" She asks us, I motion for Bella to go first and she nods.

"I'm feeling much better now that I'm home and I can take a shower....and actually feed myself." Mum nods and leans over to squeeze Bella's hand.

"I'm okay, the injuries still hurt but I feel a lot better than I did when I woke up now that Bella's here and safe in my arms." Bella grins cheekily and gives me a peck.

"I'm not theoretically in your arms." I grin and wrap an arm around her shoulder and pull her chair closer to mine so she can rest her head on my shoulder.

"Now you are little miss theoretically!" We all laugh and continue to eat our brunch, well it was after breakfast and it wasn't quite lunch so brunch! Half way through eating my dad came in from training the pups, he looked shocked them walked over and gave me and Bella a massive fatherly hug.

"Oh thank god you two are okay." We all smile at him and he joins us for brunch, it was almost lunch but oh well none of us really cared. We were all to be happy to see our loved ones alive and well, especially my Bella who I will never let go of...ever again!

*********************************************************************************************************************

Oh he can dream! Haha, okay hey guys sorry it took a while and it's not that long but oh well it's something. School was okay, but I have a feeling I'm gonna HATE this year :( Okay vote? Comment? Share? Whatever you can be lovely enough to do! Love you my little lovehearts! xx <3 :D Katie :D