Untold answers

Bella's P.O.V.

I let my eyes flicker open and as they slowly peal open just enough to squint at the unfamiliar room it all came crashing back. Sam's unconscious face, me being threatened, me feeling at peace with my kidnapper, falling asleep. I shake my head and sit up looking around, now this is NOT what I had been expecting. The room looked more homey than anything else, I thought I'd end up being tied up in a dungeon and be abused and raped like with my dad only like I said I'd be tied up here. I shiver and look down at myself I was in the shirt that the guy had put on me, but now I had on some of his boxers this might sound stupid but just incase. I quickly looked at the bed and was relieved to find no blood, so I probably wasn't raped. What the hell is going on here? "Ah, good you're awake. I thought I heard you moving around." I quickly spun around and faced the door to come face to face, well the most handsomest man ever!

I took in his appearance and to be honest he looked good in just pajama pants, I worked my eyes up to the v line which dipped into the top and then onto his amazing 8 pack. I bit my lip and kept going over the base of his throat up to his face, I took a minute to scan his full plump pink lips, his sharp nose and his dazzling bright    eyes. He smirked at me and ran a hand through his     hair. I blush ever so slightly when I realised I was checking him out and yet he had injured my mate! I was losing it!

"Where am I?" I ask curiously.

"My house." I give him a sarcastic clap, he narrows his eyes but I brush it off. Wow, confidence on mode connected. I think to myself.

"Well done, okay next why?" I ask he grins at me and leans against the door frame.

"There are many why's which you might want answering. So which one are you referring to?" I sigh and motion around us.

"Why am I here?" I ask, he sighs and decides to come and sit on the bed.

"You are here because.....you wouldn't believe me. Look that's not important right now, I'll tell you later. Get dressed and come down for breakfast, although I must say I enjoy seeing you in my clothes." I sigh and run a hand through my purple hair.

"Why me?!" I ask myself darkly. "Why do I feel this way?" I mutter and walk over to the wardrobe, I pull out some light wash jeans and a random shirt before turning to glare at a very comfortable looking kidnapper staring at me. "What's you name?" I ask, he smiles and looks up at the ceiling.

"I didn't think you'd ask that. It's Tyler." I sigh and glance over at him.

"Do you know my name?" I ask and he nods. "How?" I ask, he looks back over at me and smiles.

"I'll tell you that later too. Get changed I'll finish cooking." I watch as he pulls himself off the bed.

"You can cook?" I ask curiously.

"Indeed I can." I roll my eyes and look in the chest of draws for some underwear.

"Go figure." I say and pull out a sky blue matching set.....how did he know my size. I spin around with a raised eyebrow but he was already at the door, he gave me a smirk before walking away like he owned the place....oh wait, he did! I sigh and quickly get changed and decide to throw my hair up into a bun because it was still a bit damp, how long was I out for? Oh I hope Sam's okay! Why, seriously why did this happen to me? Who is this guy? Ugh, to many questions to little untold answers!

*****

Sam's P.O.V.

I open my eyes only to shut them when the light hits my eyes, I sit up and clutch my head. What happened?! Bella! I jump up but I'm gently pushed down and I glance up to see my dad, he looks so sad. "Dad. Where's Bella?" I ask worriedly, Dad sighs before sitting on the coffee table and glancing at me but looks away.

"We don't know. She's no where to be found." My heart shatters as my ears try to decieve me.

"This is a sick joke right?" I ask with a small fake laugh but glancing in my dad's eyes I can see that he is being deadly serious.

"What happened?" I ask.

"We found you unconscious by the lake, we found Bella's scent but it just...vanished." He mutters before running a hand over his face.

"How can a scent vanish?" Dad sighs and pats my leg.

"I'm not sure son, I don't understand it either."

"How long have I been out?" Dad shrugs.

"Just the night and most of the morning." He says. "We are trying the best we can to get Bella back but....you should rest some more." He mutters the last part before giving me a watery smile and heading out the room. I scoff under my breath before making sure I'm alone before unbolting the window and hoping outside, I shift and don't care about the trashed clothes as I leap through the forest. I arrive at the lake a little while later, I try to sniff out her scent but as soon as I get to further down the river from where I was knocked out her scent really does stop. I try sniffing deeper but all I smell is...more males? Oh hell no! If they took Bella to rape her I will find them and I will kill them, she's already been through so much!

********************************************************************************************************************

Yes? No? I'm not sure what I feel about this chapter so please tell me and I'll take into consideration what you say :D Katie :D