War

Bella's P.O.V.

Sam was finally starting to wake up after 3 hours, Leah had begun to worry and I love her but seriously can she just chill?! "He's awake." I call out and watch as his eyes flash open, he didn't look like himself his eyes had turned deep black and the whites od his eyes had completely vanished. He had his canines out but we can't even do that unless its the mating process.......shit! "TYLER!" I scream and run up the stairs, Tyler comes running and leans against the door to block Sam.

"What happened?" He asks me worriedly checking my body for any wounds.

"Hey woke up and he's.... he's......I can't see his soul anymore." I say sadly thinking about Sam's empty eyes.

"I'll kill him, I'll actually kill him!" Tyler says angrily about to pull the door open.

"NO." I say and push my hand to shut it again, Tyler looks at me like I'm crazy. "The prophecy!" I say shaking my head, Tyler's eyes loose its darkness and he pulls me into a hug.

"You're right, as usual. I won't kill him." He says, I bury my head in his chest but we were so wrapped up in each other....literally, we didn't head the door opening or Sam slipping out.

"Awe isn't this sweet." I let out a growl and spin around. "Sorry to break up your love fest. but I have to kill one of you." He says and transforms into a wolf.

"You'll have to kill me first." I say and morph into my wolf, he growls at me and launches himself over my head. But I knew him so well that I managed to grab his back paw before his jaws could even snap and throw him onto the floor.

Sam gets up and growls at me, I saw I'd thrown him into a vase and one shard was buried into his head. I whimpered that I hurt him, I didn't think he was my mate at one point. He tilts his head but a creak cough from Tyler made him snap back into....well our reality his....whatever.

Sam then launches himself at me but another wolf launches and knocks him out the air, TYLER! I wince at the pounding that suddenly appeared in my head and interrupted the fight attacking Sam from the side, Tyler tried to help but I growled and he backed away sadly. I turned back to Sam but he was no longer there, I whipped around to see Tyler pinned against the wall by Sam. I growl and jump on Sam's back dragging him backwards and making us roll so I was over him.

Sam started to snap at my face and I started to grow even angrier than I already was. Sam turns back to his human form and starts to laugh taunting me.

"What's the matter Bella? To scared?" He says and lets out another laugh. "Oh I get it, you're still in love with me aren't you?" I growl and snap my jaws at his again. "You can't do it. You're weak!" I growl and snap my teeth at his neck as everything goes black.

************************************************************************************************************************

So for the long wait I cut down this chapter and I have writers block so this is all you're getting I'm afraid. :/ Please son't stop reading and I promise I'm going to make one of my next chapters extra long just for you guys :D xx love you lovehearts. :D Katie :D