One death

Tyler's P.O.V.

I glance at Bella lying still on her bed, I grab her cold hand as everyone else faffs around us....please be okay. The only thing that was keeping me going was the steady rise and fall of her chest, everything else was making me worry more. "Sir Tyler." I spin around to see no one but me, Bella and the doctor in the room.

"Yes Mat, what is it?" Mat looks down at Bella sadly.

"I'm afraid sir Bella is dying." I feel my heart constrict in pain, then anger over comes my brain.

"Help her!" I yell in his face shaking him.

"I can't sir." He says pulling away. "It will be a miracle is she can last the night, I recommend you say your goodbyes." I feel myself deflate into the chair as he walks out the room, I glance back at Bella running a finger down her cold cheek.

"My Bella is dying?" I ask aloud, I feel a tear slide down my face and I don't bother wiping it away. "I love you." I say gently and press a kiss to her lips. "Please don't leave me my love." I say and climb onto the other half of the bed, watching her until sleep consumes me.

**********

"It's a miracle she's still alive, but I don't see any improvements." I groan and let my eyes open to see Mat and my parents on Bella's half of the bed, I watch as the steady rise and fall of her chest continues. I smile slightly and breath a sigh of relief, she's not gone yet.

"Leave us." I say, everyone walks out the room and I kiss Bella's lips. "Good morning beautiful." I say, I feel my smile faltering when she doesn't not say it back and there's no leap of her heart like there always was when I used to kiss her. I stand up and grab her brush, I trace the details before walking back to her and brushing her hair just the way she liked it.

As I brush her hair my mind drifts elsewhere and for some reason if drifted to Sam, the guy had been unconscious for as long as Bella had but I do not understand why. "Bella give me a hint, I need to save you." I say and spend the rest of my day and night by her side.

***dream***

I was in my castle grounds gardens, I walk towards the fountain without even realizing and I feel my face break out into a grin. "Bella?" I call out, she turns around and throws herself at me.

"Tyler? H...how did you g...get here?" She asks me.

"What do you mean?" I ask her confused, she pulls back and looks into my eyes.

"This is my mind Tyler......how did you get in here?" I look around and smile.

"Nice mind." She rolls her eyes but smiles at me. "Oh Bella, I don't know what to do." I say and pull her closer.

"Shhhh, I know. If only I'd killed him, then we wouldn't both be fading." She says.

"What do you mean?" I ask her.

"If I had killed him, we wouldn't both be dying...me and Sam." She says, I then feel another grin.

"THAT'S IT!" I yell happily.

"What's it?" She asks me.

"You'll see when you wake up." I say kissing her before fading back into the real world, I rub my eyes and look at Bella. "You'll wake up soon my love, I promise." I say and lift her into my arms, I look around and spot a dagger. I place it into my belt and carry Bella into one of the spare rooms where Sam was lying in bed, I place Bella down on the chair next to the bed and grab her hand folding it onto the handle of the dagger. I wrap my hand around her wrist and keep the other on top of her own, "You have to kill him Bella." I say and make it hover over Sam's heart.

"Tyler!" My mums voice say storming into the room. "What are you doing?" She all but yells.

"Saving her." I say and drop her hand only adding a bit of pressure so the dagger plunges into his heart. Sam's breathing stops and his eyes flash open, he smiles at me with blood pouring out his mouth then he faces the window and his eyes roll into the back of his head. I feel Bellas heart beat increase to a normal wolfs beating rate, I smile as it grows stronger and colour fills her cheeks. "You're safe Bella......he's gone." I say walking out the room cradling her to my chest. "It's over."

*********************************************************************************************************************

Awe! And ew at the same time! Okay a week since I updated I know....sorry! Also sorry if I gave you a fright at all in this chapter and the last one, but hey Bella's alive! The book also is NOT OVER! ...YET! There's still a couple more chapters to go so enjoy...I also still need to work on the front cover so yeah! Love you lovehearts! <3 xx :D Katie :D