Interrupted

Bella's P.O.V.

Finally Tyler was going to explain everything to me, I look up at him and wait for him to continue. He looked like he was having a mini battle with himself, he smiles down at me and opens his mouth but then someone comes running into the room. "Forgive me alpha, we found a new scent on our border. We believe it's someone from Bella's old pack."

"It's probably Sam." I say with a sigh and jump up, I walk over to the window and slide it open. I turn back to see them both staring at me. "Are you coming?" I ask before jumping out the window, I land gracefully on my feet and run to the border. I start walking and stop when I smell his scent yet I feel nothing, it's like I never kissed him or thought he was my mate.

"Bella you can't run off like that." I sigh and walk through where he was obviously watching the pack.

"He still thinks I'm his doesn't he?" I ask Tyler not even bothering to look at him.

"Yes....do you want to be, with him?" I glance over at Tyler and my wolf whimpers at the thought of leaving him.

"I think I'd end up dying if I didn't have my mate next to me and knowing you were only 5 minutes away from the lake would kill me." He comes over and gently wraps his arms around my waist. "You know what, forget about what you were going to tell me, you can tell me later....when you take me out to dinner." I say simply, Tyler laughs and kisses me gently on the temple.

"Whatever you see fit my Bella." I smile as I say I'm his.

"If I'm yours, then you are mine correct?!" I ask acting completely innocent.

"Hahaha, you already know the answer to that." I grin and tap my chin.

"I don't think I do." I say and gently peal away from his arms. "You'll have to catch me to answer." I say before darting off through the forest.

"I'm so going to get you Bella." I laugh and speed up, I leap over a fallen tree and land on my feet. My co-ordination was perfect...but weren't all wolfs?!

"Don't sound so sure." The best thing about the woods is that it had many rivers and waterfalls which all lead to the ocean. I keep running and speed up when I see the edge of the cliff, I spot a figure and slow down..no it couldn't be. "Sam?"

************************

I'm joking! No cliffhanger, continue reading :D

"Bella!" Sam jumps up and pulls me into his arms, I stay stiff and don't hug him back. I hear a growl and I push Sam's arms away, I shake my head and step back towards Tyler. Tyler reaches out and gently pulls me to his side, I smile slightly and rest a hand on his chest before leaning up to his ear.

"Breath, you need a clear head to think." I say gently, I feel and hear Tyler breath but I'm ripped away from Tyler. I let out a growl at Sam and he lets go shocked, I sigh and look between them. "We all need to have a serious talk. But not right now." I say before jumping off the edge and plummeting towards the ice cold water, I feel the wind whip my hair as I'm plunged into an ice bath. I swim to the top and flip my head back, Tyler jumps down after me and makes a splash. I gasp and splash him back, he grins and I shriek before swimming off. He catches my ankle and pulls me back to him, I look up at Sam and wave him down. "Come on Sam, you're still my friend. Save me!" I call out, I see him sigh but he jumps off the cliff and lands behind Tyler. Tyler being the grump ignores him and tickles my foot, I let out a giggle before letting out a full blown laughing fit.

I watch as Sam sinks under the water and swims closer to my foot, he pulls me free and we start to swim away. "Oh no you don't!" Tyler shouts and comes after us, I yelp as Sam picks me up and runs out the lake.

"Come on Tyler, he's stealing me." I smile as he runs after us, Sam starts laughing. I let out a scream as we all fall the the floor, I look at them to see Tyler had tackled Sam to the floor. I let out a bark of laughter and crawl to them both. "Well that was fun....now we should get cleaned up before Tyler explains everything." I declare and stand up, I take each of their hands and pull them up.

"But, it's a date." Tyler says, I shake my head and he pouts.

"We can have a date tomorrow, tonight its an information dinner. Sam invite your family, so you dad, mum and your Beta Jake." I say and let go of his hand, but keep hold of Tyler's.

"Sure, but I doubt you'll still want to be with him when he tells us everything." I growl and point to his territory.

"Go before I take back my invite and never see you again." I snap at him, he holds his hands up.

"Okay okay, what time?" I look at Tyler expectantly.

"Around 7 should do." He says.

"See you both then." He says before turning around.

"And no extra men, I won't let them kill you." I say jokingly, Sam smiles before nodding his head and changing into his wolf. He barks then bolts to his house....somewhere that used to be my home.

"Come on my Bella, we should get home." I smile and nod my head, I let him take me home lost in my own thoughts. Questions swimming in front of my eyes every second, what is this information going to be? Will it cause a war? Will anyone be harmed? Is it all my fault? I let out a sigh and Tyler gently pulls me closer, before kissing my forehead. We already are so close, don't let him or anyone be taken away from me or the ones they love. I pray to the early seen moon, I bow my head the whole way back. Please.

***********************************************************************************************************************

I can't remember Sam's best friend/ Beta so I decided to call him Jake. So if you're confused it's the same person, I might check but that's effort ;) Anyway other than that I hope you enjoyed it my love hearts I'll see you next time. Vote, comment and share if you feel like it <3 xoxo :D Katie :D