Solomon's Child Part 3

When Natsu, Lucy, and Happy awoke next the sun was shining and the storm that had been covering Mount Hakobe the entire day before. The three made their way back down the mountain, Natsu carrying Macao on his back. The black haired man awoke halfway back to Magnolia with the most confused look Lucy had ever seen on someone's face.

"Hey Macao, bout time you woke up." Natsu happily said as the older man got his bearings.

"...Natsu... what's going on? I was fighting the Vulcans and then..." Macao thought out loud as he tried to piece together the last few days.

"You we're taken over by a Vulcan." Lucy explained passively, drawing the Macao's gaze to her, the confusion on his face only growing.

"Who are you?"

"Oh right, I'm Lucy and I just joined Fairy Tail a few days ago. It's nice to meet you." Lucy explained with a slight bow, causing the older man to blush slightly at the sight of her cleavage.

"She's the one who saved your life, she's Lucy!" Natsu explained as he let Macao stand, still lending him a shoulder.

"Aye! She's got this lady she calls out to help and she can even put blood back in your body." Happy commented as he lazily flew around their heads.

"Well then I guess I owe ya one miss." Macao laughed for a second before his face fell in defeat. "Just a shame that I couldn't defeat all the Vulcans, managed to take down nineteen of the bastards but the last one managed to get me. How can I face Romeo now?"

"Just face him the same way you always do, face him as a proud member of Fairy Tail." Lucy said simply, drawing the gazes of the other three. "If you can defeat that many opponents then you have nothing to be ashamed of."

"Ya, what Lucy said. I'm sure Romeo will be proud." Happy said and Natsu nodded in agreement.

The four mages eventually made it back to Magnolia and after reuniting Macao with a now teary eyed Romeo. The young boy yelled out in thanks as Natsu, Happy, and Lucy made their way back to the guild, the three mages waving as they left.

It was only a few more minutes before the three arrived at Fairy Tail, Natsu kicking open the door to announce their return. However this time he did not attack any member this time and simply strolled forward and took a spot at the bar.

So we aren't supposed to attack people when we enter the building? Lucy thought as she blinked in confusion and followed after Natsu.

"Hey Mira! We're back and Macao's fine and we dropped him off with Romeo when we got back." Natsu announced as he took his seat.

"Why that's fabulous news Natsu, and how was Mount Hakobe Lucy-." Mirajane started to say before gasping shock. "Lucy! What happened to your dress my dear?" she shouted as she pointed at Lucy.

Lucy tilted her head in confusion before looking down in order to try to figure out why Mirajane was freaking out, although I didn't take long for her to figure out.

Lucy had been unable to completely return all of Macao's blood to his body and a very large amount had stained her dress, making it seem like someone had just been trying to murder her. It was so bad that when the three were making their way back to the guild many civilians cried out at the sight of her, fully believing she was the ghost of a murdered girl. Although not one of the three had noticed the stares and shocked faces.

"Oh it's just Macao's blood, nothing to be too concerned about." Lucy said as she waved off Mirajane's surprise.

However, the white haired woman was having none of it. Mirajane stomped out from behind the counter and began to push Lucy into the back of the guild. "Absolutely not, I can't have you parading around looking like some vengeful spirit. We've got a bath in the back so go use it while I find you a change of clothes." She ordered with a smile that didn't quite reach all the way up to her eyes. Causing both Lucy and "It" to shudder in fear.