Solomon's Child Part 13

Lucy had to admit that after relaxing in a hot spring she wasn't sure if she would ever enjoy simple baths and couldn't help but wonder how she had ever lived without them.

Erza had been right to suggest a little R&R the emotional stress of the last week seeming to evaporate from her body at along with the steam rising from the hot spring. Lucy was currently the only one in the hot spring, as they had only arrived later in the night, but even by herself she was still immensely enjoying herself, moaning in a way that would have caused most men to blush but Lucy was completely oblivious to that fact.

"Mmm...the moon is certainly beautiful tonight isn't it?" Lucy heard Erza ask from somewhere in the spa, her form hidden in the steam.

"I suppose so; I never really took the time to look at it all that often." Lucy replied as she too looked up at the night sky, enjoying the light show, but stopped when she noticed something strange. " Umm Erza, is it considered normal for this establishment to wear ones clothes when bathing?" she questioned the red head who was still wearing all of her clothes.

"I feel more relaxed with it on." Erza replied as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Mmm...I understand, but from my understanding of bath house edict is that it is considered improper to wear clothes in the bath."

"Oh? Is that so? Then perhaps I should remove them." Erza acquiesced before being covered in the light of her magic, her armor and clothes vanishing. Lucy blinking in surprise as she did so. "Is something wrong Lucy?"

"Oh no it's nothing, I was just surprised at how beautiful you are. I can see why they refer to you as the Titania." Lucy commented, completely oblivious to how close to flirting her comment was and the red tint to Erza's cheeks after she finished.

"Is that so? Then perhaps I should go around like this at the guild." Erza returned, trying to lighten the mood but underestimated Lucy's obliviousness.

"Mmm I suppose you could, that would also increase moral amongst the male population in the guild." Lucy agreed, a hand on her chin thought about it.

"That was a joke Lucy."

"Ah...I apologize Erza, back in the institute no one ever joked so I have never been great at detecting sarcasm or jokes in general." Lucy apologized with her head bowed, Erza placing a hand on the blondes shoulder.

"It's quite alright Lucy, tomfoolery is something I have trouble with myself. In fact, I would be honored to aid you in becoming more attuned to your funny bone and any other troubles you might have."

"Truly? Thank you Erza, that really means a lot to me." Lucy replied as she hugged Erza, remembering what her mom told her about returning positive affections.

The two women continued to enjoy the bath for awhile longer before returning to the hotel room they had all rented together to find Gray and Natsu facing off against each other with pillows in hand.

"Since we're staying in a fancy in we've got to have a pillow fight!" Natsu challenged arrogantly, a pillow in each hand.

"Indeed, and as such my arsenal is filled with all of the most powerful pillows ever created." Erza returned as she requiped a pillow into her own hand." Erza replied as she jumped into the combat and brandished her feather filled weapons, Lucy watching the combat with horror in her eyes.