Belkis' Triangle

I had managed to create my own love triangle, my relationship with Eric took off, we were a couple, went everywhere together, we was it. I liked him, he was all I wanted and more. 
Then all of the sudden, one good day Alonso was parked outside of my school, my friend Gladys told me she seen his car, I thought she was playing around so I didn't believe her. Then I thought maybe he was there for what's her name, I immediately thought, wow he is bold. Turns out he was waiting for me to get off.
The Eric thing has gotten to him, his love hunt went sour over there and he wanted me back. Off course I'm surprised and happy, and felt victorious all at the same time, I also forgot about Eric, in the same instance.
He asked could we go for a ride and just talk, I said yes, Gladys was furious with me, she couldn't believe her eyes. I was still in love with Alonso, mind you, that I didn't leave him, he hurt and left me, I had found better but never replaced him.
He was my boo, my first, my everything, there's never a replacement for your first love. I later found out I was just thrilled to have him back begging so I over indulged in victory.
I told Alonso that I couldn't just leave Eric hanging just like that, so he gave me time to tell him and break it off easy. Breaking up with Eric became a true challenge for me because I wanted Alonso back but I didn't wanted to leave Eric. Eric was better all together, but Alonso was my boo. I couldn't do it to any of them , so I was dating both guys, one behind the other's back.
It was a small town, so I was bound to get caught.  One day I met with Eric and told him a half lie. I said that Alonso was extremely sick and had to have eye surgery and could possibly go blind, that I wanted to be there for him, it was partially truth. He did had eye surgery, laser surgery.  Eric felt bad for him and selflessly gave me up. He was a great guy, I took advantage of his kindness, shame on me.
Alonso and I started our saga back. He recovered from eye surgery, and every thing else went back to normal except he was scheduling his other eye surgery too. It was just laser so it was cool. We was doing fine, but I missed Eric like crazy, I felt bad for him, I couldn't stand to see him in the corner sitting with his boom box, drinking away, it broke my heart, but I was happy to be back with Alonso so it was ok somehow. The neighborhood began to talk about me but it was ok, my aunt Yira was mad at me, but I felt they would all get over it, and they did, except me.
My cousins from another town started coming around a lot, two gorgeous cousins of our on my grandma side, they would come and hang mostly with Yira. Well, Yira hooked the oldest one with Eric, it drove me crazy, I couldn't believe he was moving, on, I was jealous, furious, I couldn't believe he would entertain my cousin. I was shocked that my own aunt will do me like that. My nerve..... I had Alonso back right??!! Well I was Eric's first everything, so i didn't want any BODY else to have him!!! It was hurtful, my cousin even had the audacity to complain to me about how he was. She asked me did he ever touched me, kissed me, or held my hand, I was so happy to hear that, I told her "heck yeah, I don't know why he won't touch you???!" Was my response, she told Yira what I had said and she talked about me but I didn't care. I sent word to Eric, asking to see him, I said I was going to talk to him about my cousin. I had also told her I'll talk to him and maybe see why he wouldn't get close to her. At this point I was dying to see him, I didn't have to break his arm before he agreed, I met with him at this park by my school, we talked, he was angry at me so he was naturally cold, I let him know that I was coming to him in behalf of my cousin(Lies). Truth was I couldn't bear to see him involved with no one else. He told me to mind my business, I was shocked, then the night fell and he left. I was happy to see him but sad that he left me there and even sadder because I couldn't touch him either. Truth was, I made a big mistake by taking Alonso back, I felt pity for Alonso not love, I loved him still but was no longer in love. Eric was best for me, he was  younger, sweeter and a better lover in every aspect. As bad as it may sound, I didn't have to deal with sickness either, I was young and just wanted to enjoy life with normal people, I had enough abnormalities in my life. Alonso came with a package, I no longer wanted to deal with. Alonso got sicker, his organs began to malfunction, his sugar was dropping more frequently, he spent more and more time in and out of the hospitals, his kidneys were failing him big time and we were always at his house. A lot of times he would just stay home for long periods of times. Selfishly I began to be free to go by my business a lot, hiding behind homework and stuff like that, I would be excuse from staying at his house long.
Before I knew it I was seeing Eric again, behind the promise that whenever Alonso got better I was going to leave him, Eric agreed, I couldn't leave Alonso so I was sneaking around like crazy. It was hard but I managed. One day my uncle Boris saw me at Eric's house, sitting on his porch and made a scene, called me a whore, and went straight to Alonso and told him where I was. It was a mess, both came by the house and my model aunts were talking about me with both of them, I remember Alonso asking me to choose, I said both of you please leave me alone. I was embarrassed and humiliated, Alonso slapped me and I reminded him when he cheated but it wasn't helping. I went inside and it died. I felt bad for Eric only though, I didn't wanted Alonso anymore, his health had gotten the best of him so I didn't care how he felt. Eric was healthy and strong, I know, I was wrong, I was also young and I'm being honest.
I had been doing this double lying and double dating for about a year, when my mom bought the ticket, I flew away.
The days before my departure I spent every minute I could with Eric. Alonso was mad still so Eric and I continued on. I had apologized to both, but prefered Eric's company. We would go for long rides together to the Ruins and he would just cry and cry and honestly I got tired of him crying. Since momma left the second time, he was aware of my soon to be departure and had been crying since, I was over it. I couldn't handle his soft attitude. He was in love with me and couldn't see himself without me, I loved him too, but I was too cold hearted to continue with the tears party, I was leaving so I was happy, no more Leo, poverty, hunger, shame etc. Adios triangle, I was about to be free. Had I had a better life, I would have loved him like I should. These men were too weak for my liking, I thought; Alonso cried too, I hated it. I was never really done with neither. Pitty and lust kept me engaged in both worlds, but the idea of leaving for the life I felt I deserved was greater than any man I left behind. Love.couldn't hold me back. I was gone.
At the airport both showed up, I rode there with my uncle Boris and my entire family almost, Alonso came with my neighbor guy, and my bedtime Matilde and Marisol. Eric was there too, as soon as he seen Alonso he got mad and stood far from me. I acted busy, it was awkward. Both were mad, it was the happiest day of my life, and sad because Mirtha was there but didn't get in that plane with me. Cuca was there too, her kids, everyone I loved was there. It was bittersweet, I hugged and kissed both guys, I felt bad but I was leaving HELL AND I LOVED IT!!. BYE BYE PANAMA, HELLO USA!!!!