1| I masturbated more than once by the way.

Chapter 1: "I masturbated more than once, by the way."

A/N: To all the #rrcardishes, you'll probably notice the changes that weren't there before, starting from the first chapter up until chapter 21.

I've managed to edit some parts of the book and added new scenes, deleting some of it that my sixteen year old self thought was cool. The other remaining half are to be edited, hopefully soon since my head is fried💕

P.S. Are you an #RR or #FTR?🤔

EDITED: 2/4/21

Zoe's P.O.V

"Neo! Where the hell did you hide it?!" I screeched, looking at the vacant space where my suppose to be weakness positions.

"I don't know what you're talking about!" His masculine voice screeched back.

You're probably wondering why the hell I am screeching at my evil twin brother at six am in the morning.

Well you see, I woke up feeling excited and happy to eat breakfast with my wonderful pack of maltesers only to find out that it went missing, literally.

So here I was, currently standing on a chair in the kitchen trying to find my freaking maltesers in the upper cabinets that was knowingly hidden from me by my stupid twin brother.

"You know what I'm talking about! You stupid Nemo fish!" I exclaimed as I curse him in every word that I know.

"Can you both please shut the fuck up?!it's like 6 in the morning!" My sixteen year old sister shouted as I heard stomping from the upper floor.

"No! You shut up! Your voice is so annoying!" I heard Neo screamed back, childishly.

I heard thuddering footsteps before I was greeted by my brother's 6'0 frame and my younger sister's 5'5 frame entering the kitchen.

"What did you say about my voice?!" My sister shouted as her icy blue eyes shot daggers at our brother.

I rolled my eyes, completely used to their bickering.

"I said your voice is annoying Peggy." My brother repeated again with a teasing tone.

At those words, My sister lunged at my brother who stepped back and accidently crashed his body on the chair that I was currently standing on.

The chair started to wobble and guess what? I started falling.

I let out a small shriek as I fell to the floor along with my brother who happen to lose his balance and it just so happened, that my sister slipped on a banana peel, I dont even know where that came from, and fell first face on the floor.

"Why are you all shouting at six am in the morning?" A feminine voice said followed by a."What the hell happened here?" I look up to see my mother in her silky robe.

It must be a funny sight to see. I was laying on my back with my brother's legs on my stomach. My sister was laying face first with a banana peel stuck on her feet.

"The blue tiles was so fascinating that we decided to take a swim mom."My sister replied sarcastically.

She let out a groan as she pushed herself on a sitting position. I pushed my brothers feet and stood up letting a small hiss at the pain in my back.