3| The Puppy Project

Chapter 3: The puppy project

A/N: Don't be a silent reader, I'd like to hear your thoughts xx

Edited: 2/5/21

Zoe's P.O.V

"You're a carrot," I stated.

"You wanna know why?"

"Because there is this fact saying that if someone talks to you but you don't want to talk to that person you can just avoid that person and pretend you're a carrot."

"So basically you're a carrot." I pointed out, giving him a grin.

Tyrone gave me the same blank look in reply. We were currently seated at homeroom, waiting for Mr. John to arrive and I've been doing my best to make Tyrone talk for the last fifteen minutes.

Today is officially the day 1 of project getting to know who the real Tyrone Adler is and breaking down his super high walls or in short, Project GTKWTRTAIABDHSHW.

It's not exactly short but I couldn't come up with anything else so you're stuck with that fellas.

The event that happened yesterday was already forgotten since I somehow gotten back to him and I could even see a faint bruise on his jaw, yikes.

Applauding myself at the moment.

The outfit that he on today had me low-key drooling. White really looks good on him and damn, those forearm veins tickled my funny parts in a good way. He was currently playing with his lip ring, some female students discreetly looking back at him.

I offered him a cheeky grin."How's your soaked shirt by the way? Heard you suffered in it until the last period." I said, not expecting a reply.

"Did you know that you have really cool eyes? It reminds me of this plac-" I was cut off by his voice.

"Would you shut up?" His voiced laced with annoyance.

I gave him a challenging look."Make me."
He gave me his oh-so-famous blank stare in return.

"Kidding carrot," I giggled at the nickname."Lighten up will ya?"

He rolled his eyes before putting some earphones on and playing some music. I let out a grin, plucking one of the earphone in his ear and placing one into mine.

"You listen to coldplay?" I leaned back in surprise, hearing the familiar lyrics of the scientist.

Damn, it reminded me of fifty shades of grey. That was a sad part.

"Duh." He replied, snatching the earphones from me with a glare.

I could feel my patience wavering but chanted 'patience' in my head until I could form a smile on my lips.

"I love listening to Imagine dragons too, they're awesome." I shared, giving him a small smile.

"I don't give a shit." He rudely muttered before turning to face the board.

I let out a quiet sigh, shoulder slumping in my seat. Mr. John came in, the chatter quieting down in a minute.

"Sorry for being late." Mr. John offered us a smile."Are you excited to know what's the project about?" He clasped his hands together, eyes gleaming.

A few students cheered while most of them said just get on with it. I even heard Tyrone huff besides me which I, of course ignored, and let out a shouted a loud yes just to annoy him.