6| The roller coaster of emotions

Chapter 6: "The roller coaster of emotions."

A/N: Don't forget to press that star button and avoid being a silent reader xx

Edited: 2/5/21

❤️Zoe's P.O.V

Emptiness

The most suckiest feeling of all emotions and has a huge impact on oneself. I always hated it, the feeling of emptiness. It makes me feel depress and gloomy.

After my attacks, this always occurs. My mind becomes blank, it was like my emotions were turned off and I was just staring at the plain white ceiling blankly.

It was currently one a.m and I was scared to fall asleep. I could feel my demons at bay, waiting for me to sleep to attack me on my nightmares.

Flashbacks flashed through my mind and closed my eyes tightly. I let out a ragged breath before standing up.

I couldn't stay here, I have to get out of the house. Maybe a walk would help, I made my way to my closet before taking an oversized sweater and putting it on over my leggings. I brought a few money, pulled my hair in a messy bun and quietly made my way out of the room.

After taking the last step of stairs, I looked at the door and paused, the door creakes loudly when it opens. Hmm, I looked at the door challengingly and made my way to it.

I took the door key before swiftly opening and closing it fast. A loud creak resonated before I held my breath. After a few minutes, there were no signs of someone waking up and I made my way to a small park a few blocks from our house.

Every step brought me a sense of peace. The moon was up and is looking beautifully with the stars scattered everywhere. A soft whip of air passes me and I rubbed my arms lightly for heat.

I wasn't really scared of the dark, infact I love it. I love the silence that it carries, I love how the moon changes its shape. I love how the stars twinkle with pattern or how the wind howls lightly as if to remind how your ears are still working along with the soft wisps of crickets and other insects.

I came to a stop a few meters when I noticed there were three laughing figures playing around at the playground. It was abit dark to see since some of the streetlights were broken.

One of them stopped seeming to notice me and was surprised when she/he
started flaring their arms wildly while making a 'come here gestures'

I looked at him/she hesitantly looking closely trying to recognize it through the dark. What if it was a kidnapper acting happy to catch a victim? A Rapist acting cute? Thankfully, the person pulled me out of my terrified thoughts and stepped closer to the light.

I gaped as the familiar white hair and gorgeous face of Chica Monroe illuminated through the light.

She was wearing a fitted crop top through her big flannel and skinny jeans with a pair of black lowcut converse and a cute mini sling bag. She didn't have any make up on except her signature cat eyeliner and nose ring.

"Zoe! What a surprise," Chica said, making her way to me with a sincere smile.

I gave her shy smile completely embarass at my choice of outfit and makeup free face. Oh my, she's gonna see my freckled face.