23| Sharing a piece of me

💚Zoe's P.O.V

I couldn't help but let out an annoyed groan when something soft touched my cheek followed by a poke.

The soft movement trailed from my forehead and cheek going to my ear before it went insid-wait what?

My eyes immediately fluttered open and met familiar brown orbs, taking notice of his shirtless state.

I felt my eyes widen and without even thinking, let out a loud scream despite the pounding of my head.

Not the high girl pitch scream but like the scream where someone tries to murder yo-yep, that kind of scream.

I pushed his arm away and scrambled from my sleeping position, looking down I've realized that I was wearing a black shirt that reached up to my knees leaving me with only my undies.

I gasped, pulling the covers unto me before feeling my face heat up at the fact that I was wearing spongebob prints panties.

Wait, you stop right ther-yep, you're judging me but I didn't exactly expect some action or a one night stand and its not like somebody's gonna bend down and say 'let's see what kind of panties you're wearing'

Right?

Tyrone raised an amused brow,"I didn't know you were a screamer," He commented, a smirk on his lips.

He looked devilishly handsome, his hair was a complete definition of bed hair and he only wore calvin klein boxers; damn, he sure is gifted with those hard ridges and smooth pecs and oh wow, six pac-

FOCUS!

"I-oh yeah-what the bologna happened? and why the freaking burned biscuits am I only in this shirt? and why are you shirtless? Oh my god, did we do the see-saw action? Wait, that cant happen. You weren't even there on the party last nigh-wait? WHERE AM I?" I rambled, my eyes looking around.

I wasn't familiar with the room but something a blurry memory flashed in my mind making me wince in pain.

I suddenly felt the familiar acid rising from my stomach to my throat. I slapped a hand on my mouth and looked at Tyrone with wide eyes.

I stumbled out of the bed and pushed the door a few meters away from the bed, mentally thanking my guardian angel that it was indeed the bathroom before pouring my stomach contents into the toilet bowl.

I was vomiting so bad, I didn't notice when he took a hold of my hair holding it up in a ponytail and gently rubbed my back.

I weakly flushed the toilet and closed the toilet seat, letting out a pained groan. Tyrone crouched infront of me, looking at me with frown.

I was surprised he wasn't even disgusted by the strong smell of vomit or how I was puking my organs out.

Soft footsteps pattered the room before Chica's voice softly met my ears.

"I heard a scream," Chica's worried voice met my ears, I didn't bother opening my eyes since I was to weak.

"Do you have a hair tye?" Tyrone asked, his hand still rubbing my back.

A few moments later, my hair was pulled up in a bun and I was carefully seated unto the toilet seat.

"I'm gonna cook breakfast. Eliki is still asleep and I made Jax buy some orange for their hangover." Chica explained, before making her way out of the room.

"Can you stand up?" Tyrone softly asked, moving a few hair out of my face.

I shook my head gently, my eyes still closed. The pounding of my head seemed different than the usual hangover and a bad feeling started in my gut.