26| The Dinner

𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕤 𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕤
𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴, 𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘧𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘡𝘰𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 '𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯' :>
𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵. 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘴!

𝑍𝑜𝑒'𝑠 𝑃.𝑂.𝑉

"Who's a good boy? You are! Yes you are!" I cooed, rubbing grumpy's ears.

He looked at me with his usual droopy eyes, tail not wagging, and completely stiff.

I chuckled, amusement lacing through me because he reminds me of how much Tyrone acted when we first met.

"He hates it when you baby him, he's a big boy now radish, see? He totally agrees with me." He remarked, referring to the wagging tail of grumpy upon hearing his voice.

I rolled my eyes,"I don't get how you managed to form a bond with him. He's freaking emotionless when it comes to me but when he sees you his tail freaking wags! It's not fair," I pouted, scratching grumpy's ear.

He placed the picnic basket infront of us, taking a seat next me and leaning on the tree comfortably.

The wind hummed softly around us, adorable screams of children playing and parents chattering filled the park.

The sun shone gently above us, it felt like a warm caress of a loved one and it didn't mind me one bit.

It seems like the sun didn't want to ruin the children's fun today, a smile played on my lips at the thought.

"Why are you smiling? You look like the weird cat in Alice in the wonderland." Tyrone raised a brow, taking grumpy from me.

I smiled even wider,"Does it bother you?" I moved closer to him, my voice turning into a low octave and serious tone.

He looked amused,"I don't get scared easily," He chuckled, placing a palm on my face and pushing me away from him.

I laughed, an amused grin forming on my lips. Two weeks have passed by since the incident and Tyrone has been healing well.

The bruises were basically non-existent except from the gash that was still healing, the doctor said it was gonna scar but that didn't bother him.

He even jokingly said that it'd be his little battle scar and would make him even look more 'deadly ass scary'

He wasn't mad that Aron chose the coward way to fight him instead he was seething when he saw my beatened up state.

I didn't know how creative Tyrone was with his curse words until he saw a glimpse of my bruises.

Sad to say, Aron still can't be found and his cronies.

"So, my mom wants to have dinner with you," Tyrone said, taking a tennis ball out of the picnic basket that made Grumpy perk up from his lap.

Ever since his mini confession, He felt more ease around me. He smiles more and even throws a joke here or there, giving me a glimpse of the Tyrone Adler that Jax and Chica get to see on a daily basis.