37| The Puppy Camp [1]

Zoe's P.O.V

"Good morning class! Are you ready for the first day of the puppy camp? Let me hear your yells!" Mr. John stood in front of the mini stage, a microphone in his hand.

Excited cheers erupted across the session hall and usually, I would've been screaming my excitement as well if it weren't for the fact that I was doing my best to restrain myself from strangling the person next to me.

Who was next to me? Well, we all know its Tyrone Adler who had his hand around the leash of my grumpy sleeping next to his feet.

I didn't want to be here, in fact I didn't want to be in the same room with this insufferable, selfish, and cold-hearted prick.

After the talk with Tyrone, I was expecting him to have a change of heart and go home the next day but no, he stayed behind and continued fighting for the last few days of Rimborsi.

The idiot even had the audacity to add more fuel into the fire that was burning in me by asking me if I wanted to watch his fights, again! Did all my words just entered his ear and went out of the other?

He has been trying to talk to me but I was hearing none of it, we aren't together and I know that but I wasn't only asking for myself but for his family and friends as well.

Jax and Chica voiced out their agreements with me when they found out that I knew. Apparently they've been trying to make Tyrone stop since he started but he was having none of it, stubborn apparently.

Mr. John smiled widely, a few of the cheerleaders letting out a dreamy sigh."So regarding the sleeping arrangements, you will be sleeping with your chosen partner and in each cabin, there will be two teams. One side will be the female's bunk and the other will be the men's side. You can choose who the other team you are comfortable staying with for the two nights and the puppies will be staying with you," He explained.

At his words, excited chatters erupted in the hall and people began waving in the teams they're comfortable staying with. Eliki made her way towards me with her partner, Sam and her cute labrador puppy walking along side with her.

She looped her arm around mine, her ombre hair in a tight ponytail."Zoe meet Sam, my fake husband and my baby! Her name is Penny."

Penny was a cute black Labrador, her eyes were black as the night but she seemed playful with the way her tail wagged happily.

Sam gave me a warm smile, offering his hand."Hi, It's nice to meet you Zoe. I've heard a lot about you."

I gave him a shy smile, shaking his hand and letting it go."Oh, well, good things I hope!"

I jumped in surprise when Tyrone suddenly placed a firm hand on my hip, pulling me at his side.

"Tyrone Adler, Zoe's husband." He shortly said, eyeing him with a blank expression.

Sam's smile didn't waver."I'm Sam, Eli's fake husband." They both had a stare down, eyeing one another with a challenge.

What the hell is happening? I threw Eliki a wide eye look but she merely smirk, an all knowing look on her face.

I felt my cheeks heat up at this before discreetly hitting Tyrone with my elbow."I hope we all get along!" I exclaimed, flashing a fake smile.