(17) Mary, Marcus & Mr. Uptight Grouchy Pants

A/N: Picture of Mary and Marcus up top. I can't believe I actually found one TBH. 😂 btw, don't play the song until it says to do so in the chapter. I mean, you could if you want too, but than it would mess up with the ambience of the story, you feel me? PS: Sorry on the weird pitch, that was the only audio that was working for me. 😁😂❤️

(18) Mary, Marcus & Mr. Uptight Grouchy Pants

Justin

Jealousy was never something that came easy to me.

Even when I found out that Delilah was cheating on me, the only thing that I really felt was anger. Jealousy, not so much.

But seeing Mary here, pressed up against the concrete wall, making out with that guy..

I feel like my heart has just been ripped out of my chest.

No actually, that's not true.

I don't have a heart anymore. Because Mary owns my heart. She has it in the palm of her perfect hand, and when I see her kissing him, it's like she just flung it into thin air, letting it break into a thousand pieces.

"Mary," I say, the word slipping out without my control.

It takes her a second to look at me, and when she does, her eyes widen as if she's seen a ghost.

The guy pulls away from her. I don't see his face, just the back of his extremely tall figure.

"What's wrong babe?" I hear him ask.

My fist clenches until my fingers are digging holes into my palms upon hearing that word. Babe.

How dare he call her that.

She doesn't look back at him, but instead keeps her attention on me, her red lips parted in shock.

The asshole she's with apparently catches in and turns to face where she's looking, which is at me.

When I see the guys face, I raise my eyebrows in a moment of disbelief. Not only was Mary kissing another guy, but she was kissing Marcus freakin Bellfort.

If he hadn't been kissing the girl of my dreams, I would've said that he was one of the greatest rappers in the game, that his first studio album was one of the reasons I wanted to pursue music professionally, and that he truly was an innovator in the pop culture industry.

But since he was kissing her, I'm not gonna say any of those things.

"Justin.." she finally speaks up, breaking the growing tense silence between the three of us.

I stare at that beautiful face of hers, unable to come up with the right words.

"Mary, you know this guy?" Marcus asks her.

No shit Sherlock, did you not just hear her say my name?

She nods, her dark orbs placed firmly on me. "Yeah. He's uh..he's my stepbrother."