Thank You.

I wasn't gonna do this at first. I thought this was cheesy and generic and anyone who's read my books knows that I'm not about that life.

But you guys, oh lord, you're all so sweet and amazing and kind, and I wouldn't have been able to finish this book if it weren't for you.

I remember the first Wattpad story I ever wrote, A Jason McCann Fanfiction called Rich Girl. I was so new at this, my love of writing not being taken out of my mind and a couple of old notebooks. I remember by it's 5th chapter it had gotten about 2 likes and one comment.

And now, this being the 5th story I've ever written, the first I've ever completed, I'm closing this out with almost 5k reads, 680+ comments and 580+ stars. Let me just tell you this means the world to me.

My mission as a writer is too set apart from the rest, break the stereotype of cheesy rom com-related story lines and really show an idea of the trials and tribulations of love, all the while still representing that happy ending that we all love so much.

I never considered myself great at anything, but now as I get comments saying how my story as changed people's lives, and how my words move them to tears, it gives me a true purpose in life.

I love that I'm able to invest in the two things I love most; Justin and writing. It's almost like I have a purpose for the person who gives me purpose.

 For those who are asking, yes I will be writing another book very soon

For those who are asking, yes I will be writing another book very soon. No, it will not be a sequel to this one. I love this book with all my heart, but Mary and Justin's love story has already been told. It's time for a new one to come into the mix.

This story is and will always be a big part of my life. I could only grow and I improve as an author and Belieber from here.

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

There are so many people I wanna thank, I don't even know where to start.

First and foremost I want to thank every single person who read, starred, commented, and added to your reading lists. You guys are my everything. I will be internally grateful to you for allowing me to hone my craft as an writer.

Too all the other amazing Wattpad authors out there, thank you for blessing us with your stories, and inspiring my writing each and every day.

jerrysquirts my first ever liker and commenter. BYou don't know how much that meant to me. Seriously.

Nataly, espinosax0 my real life best friend who's too lazy too get past the first chapter 😂

@kidrauhlography, who's book Hold Tight made me want to write one of my own.

And finally, last but not least. My king and my queen, Justin Drew Bieber and Kendall Nicole Jenner. Together or apart, you never fail to inspire me each and everyday.

And I'll always be #teamjendall.

I love you guys so much. -Lexi ❤️