Chapter 15: Control

LONG TIME NO SEE LOL HAHA😂.Tysm for 3k reads and over 300 votes it means a lot to me. Sorry if their's grammar problems and please vote and comment it would mean a lot ❤️❤️.
Please vote on my last chapter as well❤️😂😂.

_________________________________________________________________________

                                        Chapter 15: Control

My body was shaking in anger, my mind couldn't concentrate. Everything in my life hits me at once, all the memories of Peeta and me,

Our love.

Was played around by the Capitol, I felt sick and conflicted with myself. That I will not fully gain my memories of Peeta.

That I was convinced and manipulated into hating him— killing him. It made me sick that a man that people look up to – can be such a monster.

I fall on my bed landing on my face, feeling tears fall out eyes at such a rapid speed. I couldn't hold it in anymore.

Everything I remember hit me all at once, I was such a fool.

"Remember who the real enemy is."

That's what Finnick meant, it wasn't Peeta who was the enemy it was Snow. I had to join this rebellion and join the rebellion with Peeta by his side.

I may not get my place back, but I will earn everyone's trust again. I will lose the place of being a traitor.

I will end Snow and after that I will end Coin. I knew Coin didn't like me but I will have to live with it until it's over and done with.

I wanted Coin and Plutarch to hear me and let me join the squad, I wanted to be apart of this victory against the Capitol.

When I get to see Snow surrender, when I see Peeta execute Snow— when I look into his eyes and laugh at this pain.

I smile deviously as I have that image play in my head, I walk out my room in a hurry trying to get to the "office" to talk to them.

I run until I'm a couple steps away. I walk through the door as it opens. I notice that there's Coin, Plutarch, Beetee talking among themselves.

They all look over at me, as I shyly walk towards the middle table taking an empty seat across from Coin. She looks at me with an stern expression and I return the favor.

She clears her throat as if it was a signal to let me talk. I take it as my time to speak, I'll let it be quick and simple—

"I want to join the squad against Snow." I demanded.

Coin looks over at Plutarch to see if he agrees with my demand, he nods his head.

"Let her have a piece of it, showing the world that the Capitol did not fool Katniss." Plutarch says with a smile.

Coin takes an easy defeat after Beetee agrees also,

She sighs heavily as she sags her head,

"Well since you want to join you have to be fully committed—" I nod my head immediately,

"No attacks on Peeta because I— we need him as the Mockingjay, no flashbacks that can distract you or anyone else." I look at her in disbelief.