Chapter 17: Glass-Pillow

Hey hey hey I am alive lol🌞, I've just been busy with school and such. I have to get ready for senior year WOW .... Not really 🌙.
But Tysm for 4K reads omfg ilysm. Please vote and comment and maybe add to library 🌞.
Sorry if there's any errors or bad grammar🌬.

A/N ; Italic is nightmares/dreams.

Chapter 17: Glass-Pillow

Peeta and I make our way to the training arena once again. I wanted to prepare myself in any way. Even though I've been a master of archery for years, I did not want to miss my shot.

I watched Peeta body structure as he pulls the bow up to his face. He looks focus and at ease. How did he learn how to shoot this fast?

He makes an impressive shot which makes me give him an proud smile. I begin to walk towards the bow and arrow with cockiness as I aim my arrow towards the bullseye .

I make my shot within a few seconds gaining an approving sound from Peeta. Training with Peeta is fun after all.

               ♕                         ♆                            ♕

After hours of practicing me and Peeta had become much much closer. Our flirtatious movements and touches was getting to me.

I haven't seen Gale in a few hours and it didn't bother me at all. I've been so into Peeta that it slipped my mind.

The mutt inside me was calm and was allowing Peeta to touch me or even kiss me. She was slowly trusting Peeta again even if she didn't want to.

After a few more hours of practicing with the new and improved bow and arrow made by Beetee. I began to feel tired, I noticed it was around 10 o'clock at night. I went to my room and tried to fall asleep.

I wake up back inside the Capitol hospital, surrounded by Octavia and Falvia. They begin to walk around me smirking.

I try to get up and run but I was strapped back onto a chair. I begin to hear grunts around me, the sound of struggling.

I notice Peeta is getting beaten in front of me. I tried to reach out for him but I was pushed away. I was injected with more trackerjacker venom.

I yell out in pain as I hear Peeta yelling get distant. I fall asleep again listening to Peeta yells go quiet.

I wake up back inside the Quarter Quell where I see myself shooting the forcefield. I begin to run towards myself trying to stop myself from letting the arrow fly.

I touch my projecting figure but she fades away. I fall to the ground as I'm swiped back to the 74th hunger games.

I am once again back sitting with Rue eating and laughing until we separated. I go sneak on the careers as I follow my old self.

I notice her pull out an arrow aiming perfectly and shooting the supplies. Which makes everything break apart and bounce on the traps.

Everything blast in the air as I see myself fly in the sky. I hear myself whistle to Rue which is not replied to right away.