Chapter 20: Scream my name

Hey guys sorry I've been inactive. I've been taking tests, AP Exam, Signing up for the SAT ALL THAT STUFF😭😭😭. So I'm sorry and I got lots of chapters ready but I need to work on "Take me away" you should check that out as well.

Please vote and comment, you guys stopped and if breaks my heart😭😭😔😔.
____________________________________

Chapter 20: Scream my name

Once it hits midnight we were heading for the hovercraft's, I had my bow on my shoulder with my bag of arrows and supplies strapped onto my back.

I pulled my hood onto my head ready to take action. I came across Johanna and Peeta during my walk.

I never got a chance to talk to Peeta after our little get together but I couldn't think about that now. He had to save world now, I didn't want to distract him at all.

Boggs was waiting by the hovercraft's door reminding us of the plan. He must really wanted this war to end, because he told us this plan too many times.

His plan was simple yet brilliant; he wanted us to sneak into the Capitol with no alerts. To sneak near Snow's Mansion were Peeta would assassinate him.

The plan sounded pretty darn easy, but Snow would somehow know that were coming for him and he would have peacekeepers ready to die for him.

I head into the hovercraft's door and sit on the bench, I notice Gale was on the far left of me talking to Johanna.

I never really talked to him after I let Peeta threaten him. I felt that our friendship wasn't their anymore.

Maybe after this war ended we could talk it out. I was so into my thoughts on Gale that I didn't notice the warmth of another presences beside me. I look over to my right and see Peeta smiling at me.

"How's things?" I shrug not knowing what to say actually.

"Well knowing that seventy-five percent of us is going to die—." He puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Stop thinking that way Katniss..." I knew once he said my name that he meant business. "You cannot be saying things like that."

"Well how do you want me to feel?"

"I want you to have hope in all of us, you will return back to Prim even if I have to die trying." I look up at him shaking my head rapidly unsure what to say.

"No! You will not die–" I grab his cheeks pulling his lips onto mine. I began kissing him with everything I had. All the hope and belief I have in this man came out of me. "You have to come back with me." I whispered.

He nods his head in agreement as he goes off to talk with Finnick who is having conversations with Johanna and Gale.

Boggs stands up, clearing his throat to get our attention.

"We will be heading to District 8 were we will meet up with Commander Paylor, where we will discuss what Snow has in store for us."

We agree before laying down on the benches and closing our eyes. I felt a warm body next to me, I immediately knew it was Peeta.

He pulls me close to him as he puts his arm around my waist. I turn facing him as I lean on my elbow.

"Look whose a lonely sleeper?" I chuckle at myself, I've been lacking humor lately.

"No not really, I heard you whimpering in your sleep and I wanted to make sure the nightmares went away."

I thanked him silently as I cuddle with him even more. I realized that I loved Peeta more than I can every imagine.