#5. How he asked you out

I'm still not doing Jackson or Peter if you really want them I make an imagine about them. Just tell me! Sorry for the bad preferences but with some people I don't have a lot or just say nothing. Enjoy!

Scott: "I told you that I would do him in bath," you here someone say next to you. You turn to the voice. "But he is still coming on 12 o'clock home," you say. "I can't really change that but if you go out with me you'll  be also late home," Scott says. "Wow, you're really romantically," you say. "Jackson said that I should keep it short to ask you out because I didn't know how," Scott says embarrassed. "How should you ask it? Just think," you say. He grabs your hands and gives you a smile. "Y/n, I don't care about if Liam's your brother. I like you and I want to date you," he says. "That is way better than you just did," you say. He start laughing. "I think Liam can live with it," he says. "I don't think he has a choice," you say. 

Stiles: Your going to swim with your friends. You swam all day but you just had to go to the toilet. When you're washing your hands you here people talk. "Just ask her out!" Scott says. "You know what... Yes, I'm going to ask her and she is going to say yes!" Stiles says full of confident. When you think they're gone you walk back to the hallway. "Hey y/n," Stiles says. "Hi," you say. "I... Would... Maybe..." He walks away and Scott pushes him back. "I would love to," you say. "You heard us talking, didn't you," he asks. I nod and I laugh. "I was just nervous to what your answer would be," he says. 

Derek: You're sitting on your table where you sit every time you do your homework. Derek helps you every time. You think it's weird that someone who is a bit older than you. He walks to you with your coffee and he gives it to you. Officially this is isn't a date because he helps you studying but a date with a dark haired mysterious man would be good. He takes a sip of his coffee. "Geography," he says. "Math," you say. "You're better than me in math," he says. "Why would I want to do math if I already understood it?" you ask. "Because you hate geography," he says. "Maybe," you say. He grabs my geography books. "Why are you helping me?" you ask. "Because you need help," he says. "Are you helping every person who needs help?" you ask. "Do you want to go on a date?" he asks suddenly. "These coffee-homework-dates weren't officially dates. So I thought I should ask you out for a real date." "Yes, of course," you say. "The reason that I help you with this is because your special. Different. Fun," he says and you blush. 

Isaac: You're lunching with your friends by school. You're sitting on the back of the bench. Lacey is here too. She isn't really your friend. She is actually really into Isaac. You're too but you didn't said it. She saw that you looked at him and she joked that you could never get him. She is true. He is way too populair for you. "If I'm right Lahey has an eye for one of us and I think that one is in three seconds falling of the bench," Lacey says and she pushes against your knee so you fall backwards. Just before you're waiting to hit the ground you feel arms around you. You look up and you see Isaac. "Hi," you say. "Hey," he says. "Can you put me back on my feet?" you ask. "Yeah of course," he says and he puts you back. Behind him you hear Scott and Stiles laugh. "So now I have your attention... Would you... You know... Go out with me?" he asks scratching on his occiput. "Sounds fun," you say. "Wait... What?" he asks. Scott and Stiles stop laughing. "I said that it sounds fun," you say. You grab a piece of paper and write your number down. "Call me," you say and you walk away. You just give one look back and you see Isaac looking in shock and Lacey  looking really  jealous. 

Aiden: "So how is it with my study-budy?" Aiden asks he comes laying next to you on your bed. "Why do you want to study? Your not a study person," you say. "No, but I am a person who loves to study with pretty girls," he says. He always smiles so sweet at you and gives you those sweet compliments but he never asked you out. After PE you were forced to study together. He needed tutoring and you as usually was chosen because you're the smart one. He is actually quite fun. He puts some hair behind your ear. He comes a bit closer to you. "Please don't tell me you're trying to kiss me," you say. "What's wrong with that?" he asked. "Well... We're supposed to study," you say and you watch back at your book. "Your nervous?" he asks. "No," you say. "Yes, you are," he says. "Why are you nervous?" You don't answer. "Have you never kissed before?" he asks. "Yes, lots of..." "You're lying," he interupts you. "I know," I say. "How can you've never kissed anyone? You're a beautiful girl," he says. "I scare boys away," you say. "Well, you then you can say that I'm fearless," he says and you laugh. "But because you've never kissed anyone before I'm going to take you out on a date tonight," he says. "Who says I have time then?" you ask. "Because I say it and I know it," he says. He gives you a kiss on your cheek and he walks away.