Brett Talbot Ft. Theo Raeken Imagine~A secret twin

Requested by: Anon

Request: Can you do one where the reader is Scott's twin and she goes to devenford and she and Brett are Friends with benefits and only stiles and Lydia know Scott has a twin and everyone finally finds out about her at a lacrosse game when Theo asks her out on a date and she accepts both Scott and Brett get angry?

A/N: I loved writing this but the main reason is probably that Brett is hot. It is a very good reason. People should request more Brett!!!

Warnings: I really have no idea. Again.

Words: 2.483

Pairing: Brett x Reader Ft. Theo

Y/N's POV.

I am lying on my bed and I am watching Netflix. "Y/n," I hear someone say and that person knocks on the door. Aunt Elizabeth. Well, she thought Elizabeth was too long so it is aunt Liz. "Come in," I say and I sit up. "I have to go to my work and the food is in the fridge. I have no idea when your uncle is home," she says. "Okay, then I see you tomorrow at breakfast again," I say. She smiles at me and she walks away. I have lived with my uncle and aunt for most of my life. I always asked my aunt about my real parents but she said that she would tell me about it when the time was right. I was just way too curious. 'Can I come by?' A text from Brett Talbot. The most popular guy on Devenford Prep and my best friend. 'Sure' I send back to him. Well, he is not my best friend because that are Lydia and Stiles. Brett is just a really good friend. Who can kiss really well. We have friends with benefits but I love the benefits so I don't want to stop with it. But back to the 'I have no idea who my family is' topic.

"Aunt Liz! Look what I've found!" I say and I put a photo on the table. "I found it somewhere inside my closet." "It is pretty," she says. "Aunt Liz, I know this photo is one from my family. I want to know who the boy is," I say. "Why are you always so curious," she asks herself. "If you just tell me the story I don't have to be anymore," I say. "Just tell her Liz we can then might have some rest," uncle Jerome jokes. "Listen to him," I say. "Fine, sit down," she says. I sit down on the chair and I stare at my aunt. "This is your twin brother," she says. "My... Twin?" I ask. She nods. "That memory you had about a boy tumbling down the stairs was him. His... Your father had a drinking problem. Once he had an argument with your mother, my sister and..." "Is it that woman who came by a lot of times and I couldn't see her?" I ask and she nods. "That explains why you never led me see her when she came by. Well, you practically yelled that I had to be upstairs and quiet. You also threw the door in her face." "Let her explain it," uncle Jerome says. "Your father had an argument with your mother and he accidently pushed Your brother downstairs. He was knocked out for 20 seconds and he didn't remember a thing. I was there when it happened and from my opinion your father was the worst person ever. I took you to my home so he couldn't hurt you too. You stayed with me for a while and it went well. I know it was wrong to take you away from your mother but everything is better than that horrible men. We moved and a few years ago we had contact again. We decided that we were moving a bit closer to them but I never said she could see you," my aunt says. "I know she is my sister but I wanted the best for you. I couldn't do anything for your brother then. He was with your parents at the hospital." That is a lot of information. Who could it be? Do I even want to know? I at least know what I wanted to know. I think. "Sweetie, are you alright?" my aunt asks and I nod. "It is just a lot of information," I say. "We understand it," she says.