#6. Kinds of boyfriends

Scott: The protective one. Not overprotective but just protective enough. He worries always about you. But he's also once in a while a bit romantic. At first you two don't do anything but when you first kissed you guys never stopped. 

Stiles: He's the funny boyfriend. He loves to see you laugh and smile. If you two don't make out and stuff you would say you two were the best friends ever. Most of the time your actually the man in your relationship but none of you mind that. Some of the times he is the responsible one.

Derek: He is the overprotective one. He's always jealous but that's just because he cares about you. Even when you cuddle you notice it. He pulls you so close and keeps his arms protective around you. He always want you in his arms even when the pack is there. He wants to show everyone your his girlfriend. 

Jackson: He's the populair one. He's an amazing lacrosse-player and everybody loves him. When you two have a fight he teases you to talk with other pretty girls. What makes you even more mad so it isn't really smart. You guys are the couple of the school!

Isaac: He's the sweet/romantic one. He loves to give you small kisses on your nose and he also loves to have a romantic date or just watch romantic movies with each other. He can be shy around his friends but your just glad to be with him. He gives you sweet compliments everytime of the day. He wants you to know that you're amazing. 

Aiden: He's the sticky one. He loves to kiss you and make out all the time everywhere. Literally everywhere. He isn't the one organising dates or anything like that. You do that. You help him study because you're way smarter than him. 

Peter: The sarcastic/loving boyfriend. He does love you but he just doesn't show it a lot. Defenitely not with the pack and you guys just hang out sometimes. But when you do it's great. He's always sarcastic and doesn't always knows that he hurts you with it. 

Liam: The insecure boyfriend. He isn't really insecure but when it comes to you he's really shy. Your the one kissing him and asking him out. His friends are teasing him when you to are with each other. Also when you are not with each other but you don't really know what happens then. 

Brett: The 'fake' boyfriend. He isn't fake but he acts really tuff with his friends and especially when you're standing with them. But when you're alone he's the most romantic boyfriend ever! He always shows everyone you're his and with his friends he does kiss you a lot of times. He pulls you really close and when a random guy is talking to you puts his arms around your waist but when you guys are alone he is romantic but still a bit tough. So no offence but I think he's a bit fake. But he is a sweety. And he is hot. Don't forget the hot part. 

Theo: He's definitely the badass boyfriend. We all know it and we all love him for that. He's tuff around you and his friends. He doesn't likes to watch romantice comedy's or something like that. He loves the horror. But also as badass he loves to show everyone that you're his girlfriend. 

Garrett: He's the 'sneeky' one. Also just like Brett not really sneeky but he can be. Especially with the deadpool. You always see the good in everyone even in him. That's why he loves you so much. You help him even when you know it's wrong. You just love him.

Parrish: He's the responsible one. He loves to kiss you but as he becomes the policeman you can't do anything wrong. He's good at seperating his private and work life but you mix them up for him. You also train a lot and it's just you and him against the world.

About two weeks I have a testweek. I have to start learning now because the more I learn now the less I have to learn then. So I will probably update less but hopefully you don't mind. Check out the new episode of Teen Wolf! It's amazing!