#14. First make up pt. 2

Peter: You're sitting in your room with Allison. She's your sister and she is just doing what sisters do when your boyfriend cheats on you. My father is just a second away from killing him. Being a werewolf by a family of werewolf hunters is never easy. You are Scott's beta what doesn't make it any easier because you have to attend to pack-meetings and Peter is there. Well this afternoon is your first pack-meeting but you're so going to be ready for it! Showing him that he can't hurt you that easily. "This afternoon is the pack-meeting and I now it's nothing but I want to luck really good!" you say. "And I have the best outfit that looks very cute but is really casual," Allison says. It's a skinny jeans with cute shoes and a casual shirt. You put it on. "I take my motorcycle to go to the meeting. Just to make my head clean so I'm not going to make a scene," you say and you walk outside. "I'm going with you!" Allison says. "Y/n, what are you going to do?" your father asks. "I'm going to a pack meeting," you say. "With who?" he asks. "You only care about Peter being there and he is," you say. You put your helm on and you give one to Allison. You go to Derek's loft and you put your motorcycle next to the building. "Are you ready?" Allison asks. "Definitely," you say. "I forgot! I had to go to Kira!" Allison says. "Go ahead," you say and she walks away. You can do this without your sister. You walk inside into Derek's loft. "So which supernatural creature are we supposed to kill now?" you ask. "No one," Peter says. You look around in Derek's loft but only Peter is there. You hear a door close and you know you're set up. "Well then I'm going," you say. Peter grabs your arm and he doesn't let it go. "I cheated on you and I know that but it was a mistake and I wanted to tell you as soon as possible but then you started to ignore me and avoid me. I love you!" he says. "I-I love you to but if you do anything like this again I will..." "Grab a branch of mountain ash, wrap it into wolfs bane, sprinkle it with mistletoe. You are hanging out way too much with Stiles," Peter says. You kiss him. 

Liam: You'resitting in a hanging chair. Liam found your art book and well that didn't endwell. You don't want to talk about it. It's in your past. Yes, you weredepressive but mark the words YOU WERE. And then he shows it to his friends.How could he do that! After that happened you didn't really talk to him. Ithurts you to see him hurt but he does deserve it a bit. You ignored him for therest of the day. It really did hurt you but he needed the silent treatment. Youhave no idea what to do tomorrow. It's quite annoying. You don't want to tellhim the truth. You're ashamed of it. You go outside and you start walking intothe woods. You walk to the cliff. It's not just a cliff for you. A few yearsago. Well don't talk about it. You have emotional stuff with it. You go sit onthe cliff with you feed hanging down. "Just to make sure but you're not goingto jump are you?" Liam asks. You giggle and you shake your head. "Justthinking," you say. "I know I really shouldn't had shown the art book to yourfriends," Liam says. "But I was worried and I didn't know what to do. So Iasked them for help." "It was from along time ago and I just want to forget it," you say. "And I understand it," hesays. He puts his arm around you. "No offence but sitting on the edge of acliff isn't my top pick for fun dates," he says and you start laughing.

Brett:  You walk out of his house. "Wait!" Brett yells. "Brett, I'm sorry! I can't!" you say and you walk to your car. He grabs your wrists. It's terrible that you can't choose between your school and boyfriend. "I don't care! I was just joking around!" you say. "I would never let you choose between school and me," he says. He takes my hand and takes me back into his house. "I love you!" he says. "And I love you," you say. He starts kissing you and you are walking towards his bed. He puts his hands on your butt and he licks around your lips asking for permission. You open your mouth a bit and he starts kissing you with more passion. You jump and put your legs around his waist.

Theo: It's the next day after your fight and  you walk into school. You have maybe something you should make up with Theo. He was maybe right about that Jake liked you. You hate it when Theo is right. You walk to your locker which is close to Theo's. He is standing next to you and you close your locker. "Apparently I'm the one who should say sorry because you were right," you say. "What?" he says. "You were right about Jake because he tried to kiss me," you say. "Are actually saying I'm right?" he asks. You nod. "Well that is new," he says and he kisses you. 

Garrett: You're walking to Garrett's house. Maybe you were a bit too harsh on him. You can't just tell your werewolf brother that you're dating someone who wanted to kill him. I don't think he would like that. Garrett promised me to not kill Brett again. Or to try it but Brett isn't really someone who would forgive someone else that easily. Your mother was not a werewolf so there was like 50% you would become one too. But that didn't happen so you're like the black sheep of the family. No, they all love you but that's how you feel. They would never accept Garrett. No matter what you do. You knock on his door and he opens it immediately. "I was maybe a bit too harsh on you," you say and you look to the ground. "I maybe deserved it," he says. "Yeah, you definitely did," you say. "I thought you were going to apologise," he asks. "I am. I did," you say. "Come in before anyone sees you," he says.

Parrish: Alright you're officially pissed off on Parrish. He deserves it. The silent treatment is the best way to punish him. He can't blame you for that. Even not as officer. Maybe you shouldn't came to him but he couldn't do that to you. What an ass! You walk to Derek because he's your brother. Unlike Derek and his family you're a druid. "What's wrong?" he asks. "Parrish, he pissed me off!" you say and he starts laughing "Not funny!" you say. "Well I think it is," he says. "Shut up! I need to study," you say. Parrish thought that you were too young for him so I could only tell my brother and maybe my best friend. "Y/n," you here behind you. You turn around and Parrish stands a few inches away. Derek stands ready to attack him. "Derek, can you go?" you ask. "But..." "GO!" you say and he walks away. "I shouldn't had acted like that," he says. "You think?" you ask rudely. "I know it. I'm just insecure about you being with me," he says. "I understand it," you say and he gives you a hug.