#41. Your phone background

Scott: You have a photo of you giving Scott a kiss on his cheek. Just classy but obviously with his eyes closed or else his eyes don't work along. You were lying in the park. He had arranged a picnic for you two. You both were both lying on the blanket so your hear looks really weird.

Stiles: You have a photo of Stiles tickling you. You're laughing really hard and you're lying down on the couch. Lydia took the picture with your phone while you didn't notice it. Stiles was trying to get the remote and you didn't want to give it to him.

Derek: Your photo was that Derek was working out and you kissed him. Scott made it because he thought it was cute. Derek was doing his sit-ups and when he moved up he gave you a kiss. Scott timed it perfectly. Well he pushed the button so many times the whole time when he had done five sit-ups. So you had one hundred photos but there was one who was actually good.

Jackson: Jackson insisted that you guys made a photo together but with his werewolf eyes he had to close them. So you have your hands over Jackson's eyes and Jackson is sitting on the floor. You're hanging behind him on his shoulders. Allison made the photo and put it as your background.

Isaac: You and Isaac were asleep on the couch. You were cuddling and Kira thought it was so cute that she made a picture. She made it your background and it was quite cute. (Look at the cuddle chapter)

Aiden: you wanted a picture of you two but he isn't really a picture person. He started to kiss to make you shut up about it but Ethan made the picture for you. Aiden later said that it was cute so you could use it as your screensaver.

Peter: You have a picture of Peter carrying you. You just got almost killed and Peter wanted you to rest. Malia thought it was cute so she took the picture. She also did it as reminder that he isn't that bad after all.

Liam: You have a picture of you and Liam standing on a bridge. He bought you a lock to put on a bridge and you both were putting the lock on the bright while Stiles was taking the photo.

Brett: You have a photo from you and Brett. Brett was giving you piggy back ride and Kira wanted to take a picture of both of you. Your and Brett are kissing and your hands are on his cheeks while his hands are around your legs because of the piggy back ride.

Theo: You have a picture of Theo and you by the cave you two met. You were lying in the sun enjoying your free day. He took the picture when you kissed him on his cheek.

Garrett: You have a picture of Garrett with his Lacrosse shirt on and him kissing you. He just had won the game and you just wanted a picture.

Parrish: First Parrish didn't want a picture because people could find out it's him but you had your hands over his eyes and he is kissing you. There is also a bit shadow over his face so people really can't see it's him but you can see it.