#13. Your first fight pt. 1

Scott: You and Scott are studying math. You hate it, he hates it. You kiss him and he pulls you on him. His puts his hand on your hips and you put your hands around his neck. You put your knees on both sides of him. "Scott!" Isaac calls. Isaac walks into Scott's room and goes sitting on the chair that's standing in the middle of the room. You get of Scott and he gets up. "Isaac," Scott says. On some way Isaac is always coming in during your make-out-sessions. "What are you doing here?" you ask rudely. "Well, I need your boyfriend but no worries I'm not going to make out with him like you guys just did," Isaac says. You look mad at him. "You know what I'm just coming back," he says and he walks away. You go sitting on Scott's lap and start kissing Scott again but he pulls back. "What's wrong?" you ask. "What was that?" he asks. "What was what?" you ask. "That against Isaac," he says. "He was interrupting us," you say. "So?" he asks. "Like he always does. Literally always," you say. "Well it is alway important," he says. "In what way?" you ask. "Nothing, just forget it," he say. "In what way?" you ask again. "It's not interesting," he says. He tries to kiss you again but you get off him. "As long as you can't tell me the truth I don't want to see you again," you say. You grab you stuff but Scott doesn't works along. "Sweetheart, wait," he says. You walk away and you go home.

Stiles: "I'm bored," you say. "I'm not boring!" he says. "I didn't meant you. I meant this," you say. Your sitting in the library and you have to do a project together. "That's better because then you're right," he says. "I know," you say. "But we have to do it so you don't have a choice," he says. "I also know that," you say. "Stiles, exactly the one I need!" Lydia says and she walks over you two. Everybody knows about that Lydia was Stiles' first love. You don't like that they're such a good friends but you can survive it. "We have to go," Stiles says. I nod and he walks away. It's lunchbreak and you're looking for Stiles. You haven't seen him after the library. You go down to the locker room and the door is half open then you see Stiles barely breathing and Lydia kisses him. You feel tears coming up your eyes and you walk back. You walk to your own locker and you whip away the tears. You do your make-up good and it looks like nothing happend. You feel someone doing there arms around you and you see in the mirror that it's Stiles. You also see that Isaac and Scott are also standing behind you. You put Stiles arm away. "Don't ever do that again and fyi we're done!" you say and you close your locker. You walk away and you here everyone shutting up.

Derek: You're standing in the kitchen and you walk into the living room. You're in Derek's loft because you slept here last night. "So what are we going to do now?" Derek asks. "I know something," you say and you walk over to him. You start kissing him and you put your arms around his neck. He kisses you back and puts his hands on your hips. He pulls you closer towards him and you go with your hand through his hair. He pulls of your jacket and throws it over the couch. He starts kissing you in the neck and his hand goes from your hips to your but. You pull out his shirt and throw it away. His lips come back to yours and you kiss him like you guys are standing on fire. "Gosh, I don't really wanna see that!" Isaac says and you two stop kissing. "Why was his hand on her but? I mean seriously!" Stiles says. "Why is his shirt all across the room?" Scott asks. "Are we always doing this when you guys come walking in while we're kissing," you say. "This went way further than kissing," Peter says. "Shut up!" you and Derek say to him. "What are you guys doing here?" you ask while Derek is putting his shirt back on. "From who's this jacket?" Isaac asks and he holds the jacket. "Not from you," you say and you put your jacket back on. "We are here because of Kali. She's definitely coming to kill you and we know when," Scott says. "Well when?" you ask. "Tonight," he says. "Great," you say sarcastically. "And Jennifer is coming too," Isaac says. "I almost forgot about her," you say. "We have a plan for tonight to set a trap so we want to ask you if we could?" Stiles asks. "Go ahead," Derek says and the guys start planning there trap. "I'm so nervous for tonight," you say. "Well you're not coming," Derek says. "Sorry?" you ask. "You're not coming," he says again. "And who says that?" you ask. "I'm saying it," he says. "And who says I'm supposed to listen to you?" you ask. "I am," he says. "You can't control me and tell me what to do!" you say. "I don't want you with that fight!" he says. "You know what... I'm outta here," you say and you walk away. "Wait!" Derek calls and he grabs your wrists. "You're not coming tonight! he says to you. You feel his nails grow and his claws in your wrists. You're a werewolf so it will heal but his claws are in your wrists! "Derek, put your claws back in," you say calmly. He looks at your wrists and there is blood dropping on the floor. He let your wrists go and you walk away.

Jackson: You have to do a project for school. In class Isaac already asked if he could be your partner and you said yes. Only Jackson doesn't like it. So now he goes with Lydia Martin. His ex-girlfriend. Just to get back at you. Of course you're furious about it. So you don't really talk to him. To make him jealous you hang out with Isaac a little bit more. It's lunchtime and you're sitting with Isaac, Scott and Stiles. "Do we all remember when y/n fall and she accidentally pushed mister Mae away so all his coffee was all over our tests," Stiles says. "You really did that?" Isaac asks "I was ten years old!" you say to defend yourself. You see that Jackson is looking really jealous and really mad at you. "Someone is not happy," Isaac says when he looks at Jackson. "I can see that," you say. "A fight?" he asks. "No, but that will probably happen," you say. "I have to get my math books. See ya later," you say and you walk away. Just before you're by your locker someone pulls you into a classroom. "Do you really think you can make my jealous when you're with Lahey!" Jackson spits. "Who said I was trying to!" You spit back. He grabs your wrists and pulls you towards him. "Jackson, let go!" you scream. "Not before you said that you'll never talk to them again," he says. "Jackson, let go you're hurting me!" you shout. He lets you go and you run away.

Isaac: You have the feeling like Isaac doesn't want you anymore. Always when his friends call him he's gone. And maybe he's not telling you something. You don't know. It's all so complicated. You heard him talking to Scott about not telling you something important. He'll never tells you it. He's too stubborn. But you can always make him. You're at your own home but he comes over. The others are all out of house. Isaac comes walking into your room and he gives you a choice on your cheek but he trips and he falls on you. "Sorry," he says. You kiss him and he puts his hand on your waist and you put his hands in his hair. He falls next to you and he pulls you on him. His hands go in your pocket on your but. He give you kisses from your lips to your neck and back. You hear him breath harder and you look at it. His eyes are yellow! You get of him and he looks weird at you. "What's wrong?" he asks. Your brother Garrett told you about werewolves. "Why didn't you tell me about you being a werewolf?" you ask. "You saw it," he says. "You lied," you say. "I couldn't..." he starts but you cut him off. "Get out," you say. "Y/n," he says. "You said. No lies. But you're the one lying," you say. He takes his stuff and walks away. He looks one time back but he sees that you're really mad.

Aiden: You're standing by your locker and you grab your books. "What do we have?" Ethan asks. "Math," you say. He tries to walk away but you grab his wrist. "You are doing math," you say. "Do we remember that I hate math?" Ethan asks. "Do we remember that I don't care. I promised Aiden to babysit you," you say. "And to make sure you do math." "I'm a werewolf. You can't make me," he says. "So am I dumbass," you say. "I'm an Alpha you're an Omega," he says. "I can call a werewolf hunter," you say. "I'm coming he says," you walk to math class but just before the classroom you stop walking. You've got a text. 'It's over. We're done'. It's from Aiden. You walk back but Ethan grabs your wrists. "When I'm doing math you're too," he says. You show him the text and he gives you a hug. How could Aiden this do? This doesn't even sounds like him. All his text are with smileys. He loves them so much. Then Aiden comes up to you. "Why are you crying," he asks. Alright now I'm officially pissed off. "You're an ass," you say and you walk away.

I know Aiden wasn't really a fight but I have no inspiration. I'm in French class now and it's so boring! The other guys will come in pt. 2. Hope you enjoy!