#37. How you cuddle with Brett

Brett acts tough with his friends. He wraps his arms around your waist to show them you're his. But he doesn't cuddle with you when he is friends are around. Well when you had an almost death experience or one of you has been really long gone you can give him a hug. But when you're alone he can't stop cuddling with you. Most of the time he is the big spoon or something like that but when something happend what makes him really sad. Well then he puts his head on you chest and you try to calm him down. He always whipsers cute, hote, sexy and sweet stuff in your ear. Or close to you skin what gives you goosebumps. "I could hold you forever." "I will love you F.O.R.E.V.E but no R because it would be the end of forever." He tells you stories before sleeping so you can dream good. Sometimes he talks to you in his sleep but most of the time you're talking to him in your sleep. Sometimes you are just lying on the couch on Brett's back. He also gives you a lot of kisses in your neck when you're just awake. When he is tired from his trainings and he lying on the couch you're the one kissing him. But of course when you are sad you're the one lying in his arms and he is trying to calm you down. Sometimes you tease him with not letting him cuddle with you but he puts his cute/hot/adorable face on and the next second you're lying on the couch.