chapter 7

###########$$$$#######$$$$######
This is a picture of a wolf that she pet.
Carry on with the story.
###########$$$$######$$$$######

Anna's pov:

I woke up in a comfy bed.Wait...What!?!?!why am I in a bed?I tried to get up but two pair of hands pulled me down.I open my eyes and saw that I was not in the park anymore.I looked beside me.I notice that niall and Louis is holding me down.What are they doing here?and where am I?Suddenly ,the door open and saw Liam standing there.

"Hello there sweetie,enjoying sleep?"Liam asked.

"Where am I?and why am I here,"I asked him.

"You are at our house but soon it will be reveled as to why you are here.For now,are you hungry?"He said.

What does that mean?My tummy suddenly rumble.Liam chukled at me.He picked me up from the two boys who are now hugging each other.What is going on in their mind?as Liam carried me to the kitchen I presume,I manage to look around.Wow.This house is big.I wonder how they afford it.

Louis's pov:

When I wake up,I notice I wasn't hugging Anna anymore I was hugging niall.I quickly let go of him and try to find her.I saw her on liam's lap while eating pancakes.At least she is with one of us.How are we gonna explain to get that we are vampires and that she is our mate?

#########$$$$###########$$$$###
How will the bits explain to six year old girl about them being a vampire and that she is their mate?Do you think the bits could take the challenge in the upcoming event?Who is the werewolf that Anna pet?
#########$$$$##########$$$$####

(Edited)