chapter 20

Anna's pov:

How did daddy found me?I thought this place does not allow intruder in the palace.well....except for the boys because they out smarter them.I look at the boys faced that looked like that they are about to hurt someone or more like my dad for some reason that look mad at him.I wonder why.Daddy seems to be looking for something or someone and i know he is looking for me,most likely to find trouble with me.I wonder what did he do to mummy while I was fine from him.I have not seen mummy for a long time ever since the boys took me before uncle Ray can even see me walking towards him.once daddy spotted me and he walked towards me.The boys did a protective barrier around me even though no one can see them.I know that were trying to protect me.I keep on walking backwards until I bummed into a wall.

"Not a smart move.don't you think sweetie,"daddy asked.

I just keep quiet.

"Cat got your tounge,"daddy said while smiling evily at me.

The boys starting to look mad right now even more than before.Daddy now is not the good time to joke around because I got five over protective mates that are about to kill you but I know he can't see them.I wish he could see them.

Liam's pov:

The potion is about to go soon before the guards arrived and take us away with that monster of a father.I can't risk leaving my Angel again.We will be back soon.

Niall's pov:

I am so hungry.I wonder if he is hungry as well.Louis chuckled at me.hmmm....he must have read my mind.Oh well....I am really hungry.

Louis's pov:

After I read niall's mind,typical niall.I also read liam's mind so I know that we don't have much time before the potion is gone.Her father is still trying to get her but I am not having it and i absolutely not allowing him any where near her at all not after what he done to her.

Zayn's pov:

How did her father found her?what does he want with her this time?I thought he is going to leave us alone.I just wish we could just be alone with our beautiful mate without any disturbance

Harry's pov: (sorry for changing pov all the time.)

I know that the potion is going to go soon but we need to protect our mate from her father.suddenly,all of us starting to glow .All of us exchange looks and we use our vampire speed to move before the guards arrive and took us away from our mate.Before we even took of we look at our mate one last time before we go and drink more of the potion.we also took her father with us.Don't worry my love we will return soon and you will be safe then.

Anna's pov:

Everything happen to fast.A few minutes ago the boys and daddy were here and that they are fine.I also saw a glimpse that the boys took daddy with them.I know that I am going to be fine.I hope that they return because I need to tell them about fairies mating process.I just hopes that hope they will not mind that fairies mating process is a little bit weird.

*
Louis:I don't mind a weird process though cupcake.

Anna:How did you?

Louis:open up a mind link without the other boys. About the fairy mating process.

Anna:Nice try lou.You for to wait until the boys and you are with me.

Louis:aww please!!!!!

Anna:no

Louis:uggg fine.Bye,I love you!!!

***

Mysterious pov:

Don't worry sweetie,The boys will save you from your father.I am coming to see you soon baby.Please do not be afraid of me when you see me.I love you baby.

#######$$$$#############$$$$###
Who is the mysterious person?Are the bits going to kill her father?
Find out in my next chapter.
#######$$$$###############$$$$#

(Edited)