chapter 23

Anna's pov:

Oh my!!!!!I am an angel but how?I thought I am a fairy but now....I am an angel.This is amazing but how do I get down?

"Like this,"shaqilah showed me.

She brought her wings down and slowly glide to the surface of the couch.I followed her actions and my wings suddenly disappear.I am back to my old clothes.

"Anna,we got to tell you about something else but please listen to us,"siti begged me.

I just nod my head and sit down on the couch while the bits lingered around my huge room.

"Anna,you are no ordinary fairy as you can see but you are also a angel.Your mother is a queen of angel world and your real father is the king of fairyland,"syafikha explain to me.

"So you mean that my father that usally near me up is not my real daddy,Then what happen to him?"I asked them.

"You were born on the first fairy war against the demons. The demons wanted our world because our world is full creatures that has power more than you can ever imagine. One day,the demons attack the castle and you were sleeping in your crib while your mother and father fought the demons off so that they could protect you as much as they could.There were six guards protecting you but the guards got killed by the demons and when the demons spotted you they were about to take you to their world to make you like them but your father came at the right time to save you.Your mother took you from the demons as quickly as possible.You and your mother escape first while your father fought the demons who took you.Once the war was over and the fairies won but one did not,your father died on that day for protecting you.Your mother could not risk putting you here and she put both of you on earth until the time you become a fairy queen,"Siti explain to me.

Wow.....my dad saved my life from those demons but he died before I could even see him or meet him.He must have been a great hero to everyone.I love him so much even though I never get to see him but he is my hero to me and everyone.I just wish I could see him and he would be so proud of me.

Liam's pov:

I heard everything about her dad.if it wasn't for her dad who saved her life,we wouldn't have found our mate but I hope we too can protect her from any danger.

*
louis:umm....Liam we are glowing right now.

Liam:come on let's go to our mate room to drink the potion.

Niall:awww.....It is so grossed Liam.

Zayn:niall don't be a wimp.

Niall:no I am not.

Zayn:Is too

Niall:no I am not

Zayn:Is too

Liam:ok ok break it up you two.We better drink the potion before anyone see us.

Zayn:ha!I won.

Niall:loser.

***
The boys and i zoomed to our mate's room and drink the potion.It tastes disgusting but it is worth it if we get to see our mate every day without anyone noticing us.Niall made a digusted face and zoomed towards the kitchen to eat something to get rid of the taste.Typical niall.The rest of us went back to our mate.Tonight we are going to tell her about the mating process before something bad will happen to get us or our mate

Anna's pov:

The boys came back from drinking thier potion and now during beside me.Liam to my left follwed by Harry and Louis to my right followed by zayn.Niall came back with a big bowl of popcorn and he sit right in front of me.Liam picked out the movie:toy story.I heard the boys groan while me and my fairy helpers laugh at their response.The boys just glared at us and we keep quiet until the end of the movie.

Anna's mom pov:

Everything is running smoothly and no one is in thier way for now but if the fairy helpers can keep the next obstacle a secret.Anna and the boys will not need to worry but I hope it will not be to late before things will go wrong.....

Mysterious pov:

Louis you think you could get away from me.I don't think so.You will be mine and not that slut!!!but now that I have my true love and not you.But I still want you so why not have two boys in love with me.First I need that little ball of sunshine out of my way and grab Louis and the boys from her.I look at my boyfriend who is ready to take them down with me by my side.

(Another) mysterious pov:

That little girl so cute.I did not tell my girlfriend that I don't want two people to fall in love with me.I got to grab that cutie and make sure that she is mine but how.I also have to make sure my love does not find out that I am about to take the cutie.She will be mine......

#######$$$$##########$$$$######
Oooo.there is two mystery people.I wonder who they are.Are the boys going to protect Anna from the mystery people?Who are the mysterious people?Will the boys and anna be safe from the danger that will come to them?
Find out in my next chapter......

(Edited)