chapter 12

#########$$$$#######$$$$#######
Hello lovely people
Thank you so much on reading my story.Carry on with the story.
########$$$$########$$$$########

Anna's pov:

I let all of the information sink into my head.So let me get this straight,I am their mate that they have been looking for.All of them have powers.Niall and me have the same powers and he has not found his power yet.I noticed that Louis is nodding telling me that I got that right.What am I supposed to do,I know there will be danger coming towards us.

"Don't worry cupcake,we are here to protect you,am I right boys ?"Louis asked.

I heard a lot of 'yeah' and 'of course' among them.I sigh. I guess I should tell them about me having powers.I noticed the look in Louis eyes said otherwise. I nod my head telling him I understand.I guess he wants them to find out on their own.I think he heard me oh yeah he can read my mind.oh wait I need to think of walls.I look at Louis his eyes looked shocked oh well, here goes nothing.

Walls Walls Walls Walls Walls Walls
I guess he could not hear me because when he looked at me and look as if he can't hear me.Yes!!!!it work.He look sad.Aww so cute.Cuter than me.i walked towards to him and hugged him.I heard alot of aww's around me.Who cares that think that this is cute.Than again i am their mate after all.i can't believe i accepted to what theu think is great for them.Little did they know.

(Edited)