chapter 29

######$$$$###########$$$$$#####
I am going to skip some of the time in the story.
On to the story.
#######$$$$##########$$$$######

Two weeks later....

Anna's pov:

I woke up in my room.I walked towards the living room and saw Harry watching spongebob squarepants.Why is he watching that show?

"Good morning Harry!"I said happily.

"Good morning kitten,Someone is happy today,"Harry said.

"Yep,Today is my most favourite day ever,"I said.

"What is that?"He asked.

He does not know that today is my birthday.

"Never mind Harry,"I said sadly.

Harry's pov:

Oh no!!!I just made my kitten upset.Liam is going to kill me.Anna walked to the kitchen.Suddenly,Louis barged into the room.

"Harry,We told you not to make Anna upset on her birthday!!!"Louis shouted.

"I know that,I just think we need to tell today is her birthday,"I said.

"Didn't we told you we are trying to surprise her,"Lou said.

Liam came in the room with a crying Anna.Oh no!!!what have i done to my kitten.Liam is angry right now!!

"WHAT DID YOU TO MY ANGEL,STYLES!!!!"Liam said angrily.

"Well...um....I....might.....have...Kind ....of,"I was cut of by Liam.

"GET TO THE POINT,  STYLES!!!"Liam shouted at me.

All of the boys looked at what are we doing.Niall,zayn and louis quickly took anna away from this mess.I am still getting scolded by Liam.This so not going to be fun.

Louis's pov:

We already told him not to make my cupcake upset.Noooo!!!he got to make his own way.I am carring a crying Anna to her room.The guards is coming to bring their queen to her people.Harry have to make her cry.I whisper soothing words into her ear. Anna stop crying but she is sobbing .I still can hear Liam scolding Harry.Serve him right to make my cupcake cry.I hope he cry so that he can feel Anna's pain, right now.Poor my little cupcake.Niall took Anna from me and i heard him sing to her.She fall asleep in niall's arms.

"Lou,what are we going to do? We are becoming weaker if we don't mate with Anna,"niall asked while stroking my cupcake's hair.

"I don't know niall,I hope soon.I don't think we can start yet."I said

"Why not?"niall asked.

"Well nialler,if you have not be noticing, Anna will not forgive Harry.If Anna does not forgive Harry we can't start the mating process,"Zayn said.

"His right ,niall,"I said.

"Fine,we will start after Anna say sorry to Harry."

Suddenly,Harry and Liam barged into the room.

"Guys,the guards are here."Liam said.

Niall put Anna into her bed and all of us find a place to hide.I hope Anna wake up and not crying anymore.

Anna's pov:

I woke up by one of the guards asking me to wake up.I looked around the room and saw that the boys are no where to be found.

"My queen,Who are you looking for?"Patrick asked.(Patrick is one of the boys and not from spongebob.)

"It's no one Patrick,"I sigh.