chapter 13

Anna's pov:

What am I going to do?Uncle ray is looking for me and i am in a house full of vampires.I hope none of them know that I am a fairy.I know what is coming after me.I'm apparently on Louis bed while he is cuddling me and i think he doesn't have any reason to let go of me.Suddenly,the door room open a tiny bit.I saw a blonde hair came out from there.

"Hey princess,need a little help getting out of there,"Niall asked.

"Yes please niall,"I answered him.

He pulled me out of Louis tight grip on me.Niall bring me to the kitchen where harry is cooking our breakfast.

"How is your sleep sweetie?"Harry asked.

"Ok....I guess,"I answered him unsurely.

I guess he realise it's not a good sleep.As I  was mainly being death grip from Louis.

Louis's pov:

I wake up from my wonderful sleep.I turned around and notice that our mate is missing.I quickly ran down the stairs and trip on a few steps before arriving downstairs carefully.I dashed towards the kitchen and notice that our mate is on niall's lap eating cereal.

"Hi guys and cupcake,"I greeted them.

I heard alot of 'good mornig'among them.I grab a cup of tea and drink it.Liam just walked down the stairs and look at us but mostly our mate.He took her out of niall's lap and bring her to the living room.Hmm I wonder what is he doing to her.

#######$$$$######$$$$##########
Thank you so much for reading my book.If you want to know what is Liam doing to Anna.read on to my next chapter.Sorry for so many short chapters.I will try my best to make it longer for you guys.
########$$$$########$$$$########

(Edited)