chapter 51

Three months later......

Third person view:

It seems that Anna is in a lot of pain today.The boys seem anxious that the council find out that they had just forbid princess luna into their kingdom but what they did,Did not upset the queen.Is what Luna is going to do.Luna was right.She has about a million of army of supernatural waiting for her command to start the war but she is waiting for the right momment to began as she watch Anna in pain.

Anna's pov :

Aghhhhh!!!!!This is hurting me more than it hurts my life.This baby is a lot of work.I wish the boys were here.That could help me in a lot of ways.I wonder how have day been doing.

"Your highness,Time to go for the doctor appointment to get the baby out,"My guard said.

Yes,I am getting my baby out.it has been nine months already.I am so excited for the boys reaction towards the baby's gender.They have not been notify for nearly four or maybe five months since i knee the fender of my baby.

Liam's pov :

I knew that was a bad idea forbidding her to step foot into this kingdom But I have to agree with my best mates that she was causing more trouble before the war even started yet.

"Liam,Explain to me.What has just happen here?If you don't,I will get some one else to tell me,"The council said sternly.

I started to explain to him from the beginning when we found our beautiful mate and when Luna was forbidden here.

"Well boys,You could have told me the truth and none of this won't happen at all.You may all visit your mate and be back for your royal duities,"The council said while leaving us smilling like idiots.

"I can't believe that works and he is not all mad at us.Now,we have to find Anna.I want to see our baby.I want to know if it is a boy or a girl.I have been waiting for too long,"Louis said happily.

Third person view:

Little that they know Luna has just began the war.It will be hard for them to cope with all the stress with taking care of a child.

Anna's pov:

The next thing I know.I hear crying.I slowly open my eyes and saw my little baby girl.

"Your highness, congratulations.You have a healthy baby girl,"the doctor said happily.

He gave me my child and I am so happy.I kissed my child's forehead.

"Welcome to the world little one,"I told her as I smiled down at her.

The door burst open and out came my boys that I love ever so much.

"How is our Angel doing?"Lou asked.

"I'm fine.Meet your new daughter,"I told them.

They immediately Cooed at her. I guess that they really love her already.I should have known.

"What should we name her?"Liam asked.

He has a good point though.What should we name her.It has to be a sweet little baby girl name that will forever be remember by all.

"I don't know,"I told them honestly.

I looked down at the baby and saw her sleeping soundly.Awww,it's adorable.

"Zayn,Do you want to hold her,"I ask him.

He nodded his head.I gave him our baby.She is so adorable.I can't believe I gave birth to such an adorable child.Zayn then passed her to niall. Niall then passed her to Harry.Harry then passed her to Louis then he passed it to Liam.

"We are gonna protect you forever and ever.We love you so very much,"Liam said.

Liam kissed our baby and passed her to me.I looked at her and smile.We are gonna be a cute family.The war is coming and we are prepared for it.No matter what happens this little girl must be protected.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's it guys.I try my best to make the chapter longer and also you guys could suggest a baby girl name for the boys and Anna's child.The name that I love would be name.

(Edited)