chapter 33

Harry's pov:

After that eventful night,Anna fell back to sleep.That demon king is getting on my nerves.First he create a nightmare to Anna then he wants a fight with us.What does he want from us?Anna looks like an Angel.I know it sounds creepy but I love her so do the boys and we will.Anna was starting to wake up.I look into her beautiful green eyes.it's so beautiful.

"Good morning sweetie,"I greeted her as I still look into her eyes.

"Good morning,Where are the other boys?Is my eyes that wonderful to see,harry?"she asked and laughed at me.

"They are at the living room waiting for you to wake up,Shall we go? And yes,your eyes are so pretty"I told/asked her.

She nodded her head and blushed at my comment.Awww,how cute is she.I gave her a hand and she went to go get ready.She was wearing a beautiful blue gown. (The pic is up there)I wonder why is she wearing that.

"Umm ....why are you wearing that?"I asked.

"Today is my birthday Harry,don't you remember?"she said.

"I kind of forgot about it,"I told her.

She just giggled.She is so cute and adorable.We hold each other hands and walked to the living room.The boys look at Anna in awe. This girl right beside me Will be the one who will stick with us forever but we still love her and we will never ever forget that.

Anna's pov:

The boys just looking at me in awe.i guess i looked beautiful in it.I let go of Harry's hand and sat beside niall who is stuffing himself.You gotta admit he is being cute.Louis pouted at me and i just giggle at him.I walked to him and kissed him on the cheek.I was about to walk back to niall.louis pull me onto his lap.

"You do know that niall and Harry haven't mated me yet,"I told lou.

"I know.You just smell so nice,"Lou said.

Gross.....they need to drink blood fast.

"Liam,don't you guys need to hunt or something,"I said as I looked at Lou creepily.

"We only went to hunt when you are asleep or with your people,"Liam explain from the kitchen.

"Angel,your breakfast is ready,"Liam called.

I walked to the kitchen and sit down on the chair.I eat My breakfast quickly as I can as I  suppose to do a royal greeting with the people.Liam took my plate and clean it.The guards came in took me to my throne room.I sit on my throne and wait for my people to start entering.The boys came into the room and told me that they are going for a hunt.I let them as they need to drink blood and soon since my people still doesn't know about the boys.

5 hours later....

Right now I'm in my ballroom with some of the royal that has been waiting for this day.The boys came two hours ago and now two of them are with me.Niall and liam can't leave me alone while harry,zayn and louis are getting food for me to eat or for them but mostly for me.

"You guys should have some fun like Louis is doing.kind of,"I said as I look at him.

Once I just said that Liam dash to where Louis is located and pull him here.

"Liam, I was just having fun with the royalty,"Lou told him.

"Lou,you can't mess with royalty or we will have war on our hands and they will think that you guys are kids."I explain to him.

"What about zayn and Harry?They are messing with the princesses,"Louis told the three of us.

Liam and niall dashed to where Harry and zayn is located but they are smarter than them.They started to run around the ballroom.Louis and me bursted out laughing.This the most fun I ever had in my whole life.

Louis's pov:

The whole day I have been reading Anna's mind.She was smiling and having fun.it took Liam and niall two hours to get them.Anna was saying goodbye to some of the royalty.Now is Harry and niall turn to mate with Anna.After our mating,we will do anna's mating process.Liam was pulling zayn and niall was pulling Harry.Me and Anna hooked hands.We skipped to her room.Niall took Anna to her bedroom to start the mating process.

After niall and harry's mating with Anna. (I'm too lazy to write how it goes.If you any to know just read back liam's mating part I think of it .)

Anna is cuddling Liam while harry make dinner and all of us watch frozen.We don't know why are we watching this but Anna seem to like it.all of us done our first part of the mating process and now we are going to wait till Anna tell us when are we going to do for her mating process.

I just hope nothing happen to my cupcake or any of the boys at all...

The demon king's pov:

Oh Louis,thought you guys can get away with that,little stunt of yours.I will have Anna one way or another and i will make her into something I can use.Better watch your back........

#####$$$$############$$$$##########
What is going to happen to the boys and Anna?Will Anna be able to stop this madness?Will the boys help her or will that dia to save her?
#####$$$$##############$$$$########
Hey guys,
I hope you guys are enjoying my book.please comment and vote.

Love,
Floragal354💖💖💖💖💖

(Edited)