chapter 22

Louis's pov:

After Anna went to her room,we look at the fairies who is going to help Anna and us.

"So......you will help Anna with the queen duty, right?"Liam asked them

"Not just the queen duty but the challenges that she is going to face with you boys and many other people.especially with Xavier,"syafikha explain.

"Who is Xavier?"Niall asked.

"Xavier is a powerful vampire but we can't tell you why is he dangerous to you boys and Anna.He will show up in the future,"siti explain more.

This Xavier guy is going after my cupcake.He is so not going to touch her at all.

"Xavier is not the only one who you boys going to watch out.You boys also need to need to watch out for Casey,we also can't tell why you boys go to watch out for her too,"shaqilah elaborate.

All of us look at each other and think of thing,Casey is back......

Flashback

I was 18 years old at the time.I and Casey was dating .The boys think is a bad idea to date her but I did not listen to them.

One night,as I was with Casey on a picnic date.Our of no where she started to grow out fangs.What!!!!

"Sorry boobear,"she told me.

She came closed to my neck when suddenly the boys came.

"STOP!!!!"The boys yelled.

Casey hissed at them.Suddenly four more girls came out of no where.What is seriously going on right now.All of the girls bit into our neck and turned us into a vampire.She said that we will become mates to each other but nothing happens between us.She promise that she will return to make me and the boys fall for them forever.

Flashback over

Ever since Casey said that she will return to make me fell in love with her.I know that it will never happen between us because we found our mate that we loved so much.I looked at the window and notice that the sun is about to rise.Time for my cupcake to wake up and I hope she doesn't know about this news.

Anna's pov:

I woke up with the sun shining in my eyes.I looked around me and notice that the boys are not around me,usually they are....strange.maybe they are downstairs. I gotten to close with the boys now a days.Strange things had happen here but I hope it stops soon.As I walked down the stairs,I notice that the boys are looking at me with awe. Huh?What is going on?I looked down at me started to glow .What's happening to me?I began to be lifted to the air.Once I came back down,I look at myself and notice I am wearing a different outfit?I saw that I got wings at the back of me.I am an angel.Wait!!!!!I thought I was a fairy queen but now I am an angel.

"Wow....Your mother is right you are beautiful in angel form,"syafikha said.

"Oops,"syafikha said while siti hit her in her head.

"We are not suppose to tell her we knew about her mom and her being an angel,"siti said and shaqilah just shake her head.

"Oops....sorry,"siti said while scratching behind her neck.

What a minute....did they just talked about mummy.

########$$$$############$$$$###
Oh no!!!!How long will the fairy helpers keep this secret from Anna?Will the boys let Casey come to them?Will Casey manage to make Louis fell for her?
Find out in my next chapter.....
#######$$$$############$$$$#####

(Edited)