Chapter 35

#######$$$$#######$$$$##############
Hey guys. I know I have not been updating in a while.I was thinking for some ideas.
I hope you like this chapter.
#######$$$$######$$$$###############

1 month later....

Anna's pov:

It has been a month since I'm capture.If you guys are wondering what happen to the boys.Well,they are right herr with me but different.Different how?For instincts I'm on the floor and my ankle is chain to the wall.While the boys' body are chain to the wall and they are also conscious .You might be wondering how did we get into this position.It all started a month ago.

Flashback....

I was watching the boys in pain through the window but one thing that I get to see is that one of them was missing.The person who made me watch them suffer turn me around and push me to the floor.He chain my ankle to the wall.I guess he doesn't want me to escape.Why do I always get kidnapped and get torture in the end?

"Enjoy the show I put for your knights,"He laughed evily at me.

How could he be so cruel.He walked out of the room and locked the door leaving me in the dark.Oh boys please save me.I'm scared of the dark and terrified of what he is going to do next to me.

*

louis:Anna,Can you hear me?

Anna:Louis is that you.Please tell me it is you.

Louis:Anna,it is me but I need your help.

Anna:anything lou.

Louis:tell me where are you so that I could get you.

Anna:I don't know where am I but how are you gonna get to me when the guards can see you easily.

Louis:You remembered the fairies that were sent to guide you.They put a spell on me to get you without being caught.

Anna:That's great!!

Louis:amazing as it sounds.I need to find you.

Anna:You did the first part of your mating process with me already.Why can't you use my scent to find me?

Louis:Anna,you're a genius.See you soon, alright ?

Anna:alright.

***

Please Louis find me.Suddenly,the door was open and the light came into the dark room.I saw all the boys except for louis were bruised.The man chain the boys body to the wall.Louis,where are you?The door busted open and I know it's Louis but the man in here figured that out and knock out Louis.Louis is not invisible any more.The man also chain louis to the wall

"You think that your knight in shinning amount can save you.You think wrong.Have a nice day,"He said while laughing evily at me.

End of flashback...

And that's how the boys got chain to the wall and my ankle to the wall.I hope someone to help us.I heard groaning coming from the boys.

"Where are we?"niall asked.

"I have no idea but I know that we are chain,"Liam said.

"We are at the demon king cellar,"I told them.

"We need to get out of here,"Harry said while trying to pull out the chains.

"Harry,don't try that.I already tried that but it won't work.It will hurt you,"I told Harry.