chapter 26

######$$$$##########$$$$#######
This is a picture of Casey.
On to the story.
#####$$$$##########$$$$#########

Anna's pov:

I woke up and heard many voices calling me.I looked around the room saw the boys.Niall looked likes he is about to cry.I tried to run towards him but I can't. I looked at what's holding me down.I was tied up to a wall.I screamed for help but no one heard.I tried to move but I felt numb.I looked up and all I saw is red eyes before I was out like a light.

Louis's pov:

I saw Xavier put a sleeping Anna in the same room as us.Even if she is asleep.She looks so damn cute.I feel like I just want to hug her but I can't reach her because there's something  holding the boys and me down.

"Boys,you can't go towards her because there is this barrier only allow you and me can see her and no one else.Yes,she also can see us too.You boys can't pass through here and if you did you will have blood in your whole body."He looked at us evily and laugh evily.

That monster. I'm gonna kill him.I looked at niall and saw him crying.Liam went to comfort niall while he sob.All of us a worried about Anna.Right now.Anna please be okay.We love you Anna.I love you cupcake so much.

Liam's pov:

All of us are looking at Anna.Hoping that she is alright.I am just comforting niall as he sob for Anna.Suddenly,the door open and comes in Casey and that stupid boy.He just smiled at us evily.Stupid head.He just rolled his eyes at me.We all looked back and saw Anna asleep.I hope my angel will wake up soon.

"Well,boys let's get started,"Casey asked.

"Start what?!?!"Louis asked/shouted.

"Our mating process,boo,"She said.

"What mating process? We are not even your mates,"Harry shouted.

"Aww,nonsense. We can still mate even if your ugly mate is dead."She said evily.

"What did you do to her?!?!?"Zayn asked.

Did she just called our mate ugly.She is so getting on my nerves.I will kill her for making us think that Anna is dead even if we know that she is behind us and still alive.Niall started crying harder.Poor nialler.We all know that niall loves my Angel more than any of us.

Harry's pov:

Ok.That girl is so getting on my nerves.I was about to kill her when I suddenly i was pinned to the wall.

"Don't think about killing me because no one can kill me."She said angrily at me.

"Let go of Harry!!!"Louis said.

Thank you lou.kitten please wake up.We need you now.I looked at nialler.He is still crying.

"Please stop crying,baby,"Xavier said.

"No ones called niall baby apart from Anna and sometimes us,"Liam said

before he start punching Xavier down.Suddenly,everything becomes black.

######$$$$###########$$$$######
I know that zayn left the band.I just feel like he is meant to be in the story.
I hope you guys liked my story.I love you guys💖💖💖💖.Thanks for all those people whou voted for me.
💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖

(Edited)