This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 2

Latest upload!! :D

i don't really think this too good...still stuck in Kevin's mind lol...it'll get better soon i hope

This chapter is dedicated to IM_AwesomeNess for 1. being a super awesome fan and 2. Creating a super awesoem cover...woop woop... go to her if you want a cover done for your book..she's a genius... YEA!!

Pic's of Skye Henry - Gaspard Ulliel :))

Video link is Move B**ch by Ludacris hehe :)

Vote, Comment, Like etc...MAKE ME PROUD!!! :))

~Skye's POV~

I stepped inside the class. I looked around and saw that some of the students were staring at me. So they’ve never seen a new guy before? Jackasses, didn’t they know that it was rude to stare? I looked for an empty seat and I smiled slightly when I spotted one. Great, this was good. At least I didn’t have to stand in the doorway looking like an idiot. I put my bag down on the ground and turned to observe my surroundings. I did a double take when I saw him. My upper lip twitched as I looked at him. Damn, just as I thought this day was getting better, I had to find myself stuck in the same class with him and seated next to him. I looked away and tried to find something else to do. I could feel his glares on me. It felt like fire burning into my skull. I turned around to face him.

“What the hell is your problem?” I asked the blonde haired dude.

“I don’t like you” he stated.

“Way to go with being blunt.” I said rolling my eyes. “You don’t even know me, how can you not like me?”

“I just don’t okay. Now why don’t you go back to wherever the hell it is you came from and leave me the hell alone.” He turned his whole body around in his seat to face the window. He was so stubborn.

“Whatever asshole.” I muttered.

He turned around and looked like he was about to say something but the sir saved me. This class was kind of boring but I had no other choice. Just three more years and I would be out of here. I looked to my side and saw the jerk listening intently to what the sir was saying. Hmm, for an asshole he was kind of hot. I mentally shook my head, I shouldn’t be thinking of things like that. He’s probably straight and he’s an asshole. So he’s completely off limits.

I’ve been keeping this secret of mine for two years now. No one knew, not even my younger brother, Sam. I was all he had, and I didn’t want to spoil the image he had of me. I’m sure if my mom was here, she wouldn’t have minded, but I just couldn’t bear to tell her. My dad on the other hand, would have beaten me senseless. He was raised as a Christian and his dad was in the military, so gays were -to him- an abomination. I loved both of my parents very much and I really wish they were here right now. About two months ago they died in a car accident. Nobody really knew what happened. I didn’t want to investigate in the matter any further, so I let it be.

I think I fell asleep during the lesson, I didn’t really remember. But I was awoken by the sound of the bell ringing. I looked down at my schedule, oh happy day, a free period. I almost shrieked with joy as I saw this. I felt like skipping down the hallway. I asked a couple of the students where the library was, and walked towards it. I might as well do something, for these thirty minutes, or else I’d die of boredom. I opened the library door and was greeted with total silence. Wow, finally, some peace and quiet. I found and empty seat next to the window and sat in it.

“A nerd, I see.” A male voice said behind me.

“I’m not a nerd.” I didn’t bother to look who it was.