This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 6

Sooo here's the next chapter...FINALLY!!! (school started sooo it might take me a while to upload)

Pic's of Tifanny...thought of changing the scene a bit <.<

Video link is Please don't leave me by Pink <3

ENJOOOOY

please vote, comment, like etc.... MY STORY MISSES GETTING ATTENTION!!

~Jake's POV~

I was sitting on my bed watching a movie on my laptop. I wasn’t really interested in the movie so I decided to call it a night. I yawned and closed my eyes. It wasn’t even five minutes before I fell asleep.

I saw flashes of someone. A guy? Maybe and ex-boyfriend. “Jake, Jake.”

I walked towards the voice. It sounded so familiar. I was in an unknown place, I’ve never seen it before. The scene changed and I realized I was in my house, a few feet away from my room.

“Jake, I’m waiting for you. Come to me.” who the hell was that?

I walked to my bedroom door and noticed it was slightly ajar. I pushed it open and peeked inside.

I had to grab onto my desk to keep me from falling. I was shocked at the sight before my eyes. I rubbed my eyes multiple times. It wouldn’t go away.

He was laying on my bed with nothing but a piece of linen covering his area. He moved his finger up and down his chest, tweaking his nipples along the way. He raised his right hand up and grabbed the top of my headboard, while his other hand slowly made it’s way to his mouth. He inserted a finger, then two, all the well looking at me with lust filled in his eyes.

“Skye?” I said. My mouth felt dry, I needed water.

“I’ve been waiting for you. What took you so long?” his voice was soft and seductive.

“But, what are you doing here?”

“You wanted me here.” I saw a smirk forming on his face.

“No I didn’t.”

“Admit it Jake, you want me.”

I was at a loss for words/ who the fuck said I wanted him? He’s not even my type! I needed to kick him out, but the damn scene was so erotic. No, I had to snap out of it. It’s Skye for God’s sake!

Skye shifted on the bed. He was now on all fours crawling towards me. I stayed where I was. There was no way in hell that I was going to fall for his tricks.

He was kneeling on the edge of the bed, looking a me with those puppy dog eyes. He motioned for me to come towards him with his finger. I shook my head and leaned closer to my desk. I held on it tightly, as if it was my lifesaver.

“Come on Jake, don’t be so stubborn.” He said pouting. “Just give in to what you want.”

“I don’t want you.”

“We both know that’s a lie.” He gestured for me to come over again. I didn’t want to go but I found my feet making their way to the bed.

The smirk returned on his face. He rubbed his hands over my chest and lightly squeezed my muscles. He moved his hand under my shirt and continued to do the same thing. His hands felt so warm and…good. I shook my head, this wasn’t supposed to feel good.

My eyes flew open when I felt a tongue on the lower part of my stomach. I looked down and saw Skye leaving a wet trail all over my lower abdomen. I couldn’t help but moan. I quickly covered my mouth with my hand.