This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 28

Chapter 28 is a go! YAAAY!! i can't believe i finally uploaded two chapters within two days.

okie, so this chapter is Sam's POV completely. i just wanted you guys to see the entired story from someone else's view.

the pick is of Sam. (Mitchell Musso)

the video link is Gotta be you by One Direction. ( i just LOVE this song. i listen to it everyday. <3)

ENJOOOOOOOOOOY

comment, vote, like, etc :D

~Sam's POV~

“Skye!” I yelled running down the stairs. “What the hell?”

“What?” he said looking just as surprised as I was.

“A guy from y school just told me that his sister, who is in your class, saw you and Jake on a date a few days ago. When did you guys get back together?” I asked finally smiling. More like grinning actually.

I was so excited. I couldn’t believe that Skye had finally had the balls to admit that he was wrong. Now everybody could just move on and live their lives in peace.

“We’re not back together.” Or not. “And it wasn’t a date either. It was just a cup of coffee. Nothing else to it.”

“Just two people, specifically you and Jake, out for a cup of coffee obviously talking about your feelings. That was date, you idiot!” I saw his face go red.

“No, it wasn’t.” he looked away and turned back to reading his book. “We were just getting along. That’s what you suggested we do right?”

“Yea, that’s the step before you guys get back together. Deny it all you want brother, but this is going to happen. I’ll have a party the night you do.”

“Don’t say ‘brother’ that way. it freaks me out.” He pulled his face. “And Vanessa will never allow you to throw a party with a bunch of teenagers and booze.”

“That’s why they will be going away for the weekend and Hailey will get everything else since I’m only fifteen and there’s not much I can do.” I shrugged.

“Well then I’m not coming.” He turned over a page. “I’ll find something else to do. A different place to escape to.”

“Come on Skye. Don’t be such a spoiled sport.” I nagged.

“Whatever.”

I pouted and walked back to the stairs. I was stopped when Skye’s phone rang. He answered it and an instant smile was planted on his face.

“Hey Jake.” His face lit up. “No, I’m just reading a book.”

“What’s so kinky about reading an old book?” his eyes widened. I walked a little closer so that I could have a clear view of his face, but enough so that he couldn’t see mine. “Oh, I see you have a librarian fetish.”

“I don’t have any fetishes.” He laughed. “No, I’m serious. Why would I? I prefer the real thing.”

His smile got even bigger. “Yea, sure. Tonight, what time?”

“Okay, I’ll meet you there.”

I rubbed my hands together and ran up the stairs. I paced around my room and fell back on my bed. What could I do totally change their plans for tonight? The way Skye made it sound, it seemed like they were just going to watch a movie. A movie theatre was great, but not completely private. Why do the normal teenage shit there, when you can do it in the comfort of your own home.