This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 21

Well well well...chapter 21's :))

The pic's of Blake :D

video link is for the first time by the script

ENJOOOOOY

Don't forget to comment, vote, like etc....please :DD

~Jake~

I was tempted to turn around and go back to Skye. I really wanted to forgive him, but it wouldn’t work out. Just like he was afraid of getting hurt again, so was i. he hurt me worse than anybody else has ever done before. Didn’t he understand me when I told him that I loved him? Did he even understand the meaning of loving someone?

I felt drops hit my cheeks as if they were bullets. At first I thought it was my tears, but it started streaming not only down my face but my shoulders and arms too. I looked up and met with a few more drops hitting me directly in my face.

By the time I found a shelter to stand under, I was already soaking wt. I ran my fingers through my wet hair and slid down the wall. The realization finally kicked in. I lost him. It was really over and I honestly didn’t know what to do.

I rested my head on the wall behind me and closed my eyes. I scoffed. Of all the things I’ve done. Bullying other kids, teasing, and using other people for my own satisfaction; karma finally caught up with me. It was about damn time too. I just didn’t think that it would allow me to lose the love of my life.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I took it out and saw it was Sam. I reluctantly put the phone to my ear.

“Hello?” my voice was hoarse. I hoped Sam wouldn’t notice.

“Jake, have you seen Skye?” he sounded really worried.

“Why don’t you ask Steve.” I was just about to hang up when I heard Sam say something. “What did you say?”

“Jake, it’s raining.”

“Yea, no shit.” What was this dude on? Crack?

“No, you don’t understand.” He said. “Our parents. They died in a car accident, and it was raining that night. Skye is afraid of the rain. He might do something that he’ll regret later.”

“Sam, I’m sorry about that. But there’s nothing I can do. Skye isn’t my responsibility. I’m sure Steve will take care of him.”

“What do you mean? What the hell are you talking about?” i could hear he was starting to get angry.

“It’s over Sam. Skye and I are over.” I looked up to stop the tears from coming out. Saying it out loud just made it hurt more. “I’ve got to go. Bye.”

I hung up before he could say another word. Whatever Skye did from here on wasn’t my concern. He didn’t exist anymore. Skye Henry was dead to me.

***

~Blake~

“He did what?” I said, clearly surprised, into the phone.

“They broke up. I don’t know what happened. Jake wouldn’t say anything else.” Sam said, just as confused as I was.

“I knew this would happen. I warned Skye about Jake. I told him he was going to get hurt.” I said in my ‘I told you so’ tone.

“What makes you think it was Jake’s fault?” Sam questioned.

“Why wouldn’t I? Jake is an asshole and he uses people.”

“But you shouldn’t judge so quickly. Jake kept saying something about St-” he was cut off the door bell ringing.