This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 13

After a much much time.... HERE'S THE NEW CHAPTER!!

i hope you guys like this one...sometimes i honestly don't know where my ideas come form...i just hope you guys can bear with me for a while... :/

Introducing Hailey Burnes... (her pic is on the right.) i don't feel to happy about her part because i wrote through my writer's block....

Video link is (i really couldn't think of anything fitting,) so i went with: Hate that i love you by Rihanna ft Ne-Yo...it kinda makes sense...(from Skye's view :D )

LIKE, VOTE, COMMENT!!!

ENJOOOOOOY!!!

~Continued from Skye's POV~

Ever had that feeling where the rest of the world carried on doing their business, and you were the only one that was stuck in the same time and place? Yea, that’s what I was feeling right about now.

 I shook my head a few times. Maybe I didn’t hear him properly. How could he be gay? And he though of telling me this now? I hoped that he wasn’t the cause of him turning gay. Oh fuck, what if I was? I, Skye Henry turned a pure-well not that pure- innocent boy gay. This was a major catastrophe.

“You’re g-gay? But how is that possible?” I asked my eyes still wide.

“Well, I figured that I liked boys instead of girls.” He said matter-of-factly.

“No, that’s not what I meant.” I said slightly shaking my head. “I mean, was it because of me?”

“That I turned gay? No, that was all me. I’ve basically been gay all my life. Well, at least since I figured that girls are a nuisance. No offense to the girls that are actually worth it.” He said shrugging his shoulders.

“Oh, I see. But why didn’t you tell me this yesterday?”

He moved a bit closer to me. “Well we were uhh, a bit occupied with other…matters.”

I gulped. The effect he had on me led me down a road I was definitely not too willing to go down. I needed to stop this. I needed to…what was I saying again? When I looked up, I saw blue eyes. They just sucked me in and I fell like melting into its stare.

“Speaking of which, where were we, well before we were interrupted?” he said leaning down.

I tried to get out of his way, but it was too late. He had me pinned against the wall, before I could say ‘banana’.

“Jake, I…what are you doing?”

“What does it look like I’m doing?”

“But we’re at school. What if someone saw us?”

“Yea, I don’t get your point.” He said…sniffing? Was this asshole smelling me?

“Are you smelling me?” I asked giving him a death glare.

“Yea.” He said grinning. “You smell like…like Skye.”

I stared at him in disbelief. Was he fucking kidding me? “Wow…shocker.”

“Whatever.” He went back to business. He brought his hand up to my faced and cupped it. Wow, he really had large hands. Scary.

He leaned down and his lips brushed against mine. I froze. I thought I was going to die. No, no, no. this could not be happening. I pulled away, but he brought my face back to his. He leaned down again. This time, I’ll actually let him do it. I’ll let him…kiss me. I braced myself for the road ahead.