This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 3

Latest Chapter... :)

SInce i'm a very emotional person, this chapter just...read it to find out what i mean...

Pic's of Jake ;)

Video link is I Will Remember You - Sarah McLaclan :(

ENJOOOY

Read, Vote, Comment, Like etc... COME ON! COME ON!

~Jake's POV~

I stopped in my tracks causing Skye to bump into my back. I turned him around and pushed him away from me.

“Don’t touch me.”

“Fine I won’t, but leave.”

“I’d be happy to. Yo little bro, we’re out of here.” I said dragging my brother Mark by his t-shirt.

“But I don’t want to go Jake.” Mark said.

“Yea let him stay.” The girl, Sharon said.

“No please let them leave.” Skye said begging his brother.

“Why do you want him to leave so badly Skye? And how do you know him?” Sam asked. He was a short kid, a bit too short if you ask me. He had brown hair just like his brother, but I couldn’t make out his eye color. He seemed to have a lot of humor in him. I might get used to this guy. His brother on the other hand, never. I have never ever disliked someone from the moment I met them. He was definitely the first.

“We go to the same school. He’s the guy I was talking about earlier.” My eyes widened but I managed to keep my cool.

He talked about me? Why the fuck would he talk about me? I wonder what he said. Maybe that I’m a drop dead gorgeous hunk and he likes me. I mentally slapped myself. I think I was starting to go insane. Him like me? Oh please, I would die before I allowed that to happen. And in any case, who the hell gave him the right to talk about me as he wished. My name is not something that I’d like idiots like him to use in vain. Well, there are certain people who I wouldn’t mind screaming out my name. I looked up at the ceiling as if there was suddenly something interesting up there.

“Ah, so this is the bully you were talking about.” He said in realization. He turned to me and smiled. What kind of a fucked up kid smiled when he came face to face with someone who could knock him unconscious with one punch?

“Yea, unfortunately that’s him.” Skye said giving me a hateful look. Dude, two can play that game. You want to mess with me? Bring. It. On. I’m waiting for you.

“Wow what a pleasure it is to meet you. I’ve only heard Skye mention you once, but I think I’m a huge fan.” The kid said taking my hand and shaking it. I saw Mark and Sharon snicker behind them.

Was this kid on crack? How much of an idiot was he? Yo crazy police, I think this guy needs to be taken to see a shrink.

I looked at Skye. “Is this dude for real?”

“He’s weird like that. So are you going to leave or do I need to fetch my baseball bat?” he said pointing to the stairs.

“You play baseball?”

“No I don’t.”

“Then why do you have a baseball bat?”

“To stop assholes like you from intruding, just like what you’re doing now. Are you leaving or not?”