This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 18

Chapter 18 is finally up...sorry, Christmas preperations are hectic!! 

Soooo....strange things are happening in this story...but i think it's coming along. 

the pic's of Steve, who is played by Ben Barnes :)) 

The video link is ufight for this love by Cheryl Cole

ENJOOOOY!! 

Please vote, comment, like etc :))

P.S. This is the missing chapter...sorry to dissapoint..it was an honest mistake :/

~Jake~

“Jacob, please don’t do this.” my mom begged while trying to grab the bag from my hand.

“Mom, I’ll be back in a few days.” I tried reasoning. “I won’t be gone long. You have nothing to worry about. I’m not running away.”

“I wonder what this is then.” She said glancing at my bags.

I walked towards her and gave her a hug. “No matter where I am or who I’m with, as long as you’re her, I’ll always have a place to call home. I’ll always come back mom. I love you.”

She started tearing up and took my face in her hands.  “I love you so much Jacob. You’ve grown into such a fine man and I am so proud of you. The other children may be saying things about you, but know that I believe you and everything really is going to be okay.”

I walked back to the door and picked up my bags. With one last look at my mother, I opened the door and stepped outside. I heard my mom gasp and before I could turn my head to see what it was, I had already walked into someone. I was about to give that person a piece of my mind when I saw who it was.

“Grammy?” I asked staring at my grandmother. This was weird. I was on my way to her, yet here she was glaring at me as if I broke her favourite vase.

“Well who else would it be Jacob?” she stepped inside and closed the door. Fuck. Now I had to find another ‘resting’ spot.

I got over my shock and continued walking out the door.

“Come back in here, and put those bags down.” The command was soft yet it sent chills down my spine. I came back inside and put my bags in the corner next to the door. “Where on earth do you think you’re going?”

“I just need some time alone.” I stated. It was the truth. I didn’t want to be around people…much.

“You can have some of that alone time in your room.” I gave her a weird look.

“Grams, that’s gross.” I was suddenly disgusted. Whichever book these adults got their jokes from should be burned.

“Just trying to lighten up the mood son.” She smiled at me. “Come, let’s talk.”

She walked into the lounge and I followed her in. “I’ll go make some tea for you mother.” My mom said walking into the kitchen. I was sure that my mom was quite happy at my grandmother’s sudden arrival. She knew that was the only person who could make me wake up and smell the damn coffee.

After a while, grammy was drinking her tea while I settled for a soda. “So tell me what’s been bothering you so much that it’s forcing you out of town.”

I started telling her everything that had happened. Farm the time I bullied people for a living right up to the time I met Skye. She nodded every now and then to show me that she was listening. I told her what Tiffany did and how Skye hated me now. I went silent after a while. I just couldn’t take the pain anymore.