This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 5

Here's the latest Chapter...sorry it took so long...

This chapter is dedicated to IM_AwesomeNess, for being such an awesome fan! hahaha she waited so patiently :( sorry girl.... :) OREO!

Pic's of Skye. ;) cute, isn't he?

Video link is Yesterday by Atmosphere...it's like a father/son song....

ENJOOOOOY!!

Vote, Comment, Like, etc DO YO BUZINEZZ!!

~Skye's POV~

“He hates me. He said I’m not worth it. I’m alone it this world…I have no one.” I said before I broke down in tears.

Blake didn’t say anything for awhile, making me believe that he agreed with my father. I covered my face with the blanket. The whole world was turning against me, just because of who I was. Why was it so difficult for them to accept me? I was a human being too; I had feelings just like the rest of the world.

I heard Blake take a deep breath. “Who hates you Skye?”

I peeked at him from under the blanket. I didn’t want to tell him. Absolutely no one knew my secret, why would tell it to someone I just met a day ago? I chose to remain silent.

“Skye, who is it? I can’t help you if you don’t comply.” He sounded like he really wanted to help him. But what if I told him, and he ran away from me as if I had or was a disease.

Wait, he was actually willing to help me? Impossible.

“If you don’t want to say anything, then I’m leaving.” He got up and made his way to the door.

“He was about to pull the door open when I said, “My dad. My dad hates me.”

I was pretty sure if I could see his expression it would have weirdo written all over it.

“How can your dad hate you? He’s gone.”

“He hates me because I’m…” I was hesitant. I was now or never. I guess the truth had to come out sooner or later. I honestly preferred later.

“You’re? What Skye, what are you?”

I pulled the covers over my head again. “I’m gay.” My voice was muffled but I knew he had heard what I said.

Blake let out a huge sigh. “Damn Skye, I thought you were going to say you’re a suicidal maniac or something. How could you scare me like that?”

I uncovered my face and stared and him in disbelief. Was he for real? Wait, maybe he was buttering me up so he could beat me senseless. I continued to keep my guard up.

“Are you serious?” I asked with raised eyebrows.

He looked at me strangely. “Of course I’m serious Skye. What’s wrong with you?”

“So you’re not going to go all psycho on my ass and beat me up, now are you?” he let out a laugh.

It actually sounded like he was laughing because made a joke, and not because he was making fun of me.

“Dude, you can be assured, I won’t beat you up.” He was still recovering from his fit of laughter.

“So, you’re cool with me being gay?” I asked slightly hesitant.

He nodded and smiled at me. I was so happy right now. I wanted to run around and jump for joy. He accepted me. Someone actually accepted me. The smile on my face faded what if he suddenly changed his mind? What if no one else accepted me the way Blake did?