This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 24

Chapter 24 -as promised- is here! :D

i hope you gusy enjoy reading this as much as i enjoyed writing it :)

The pic is of our dear Skye :))

The video link is Hot 'n Cold by Katy Perry. ;)

ENJOOOOOY!! :DD

don't forget to comment, vote, like etc

~Tiffany's POV~

How could he do that? What does he think I am? I am not his toy to play with. I walked back and forth in my bedroom, the music blasting around Jess and myself.

“Who the fuck does he think he is?” I yelled into thin air.

“You are talking about Paul, right?” Jess asked sitting on the bed in front of my laptop.

“Keep up Jess. Yes, I’m talking about Paul.” I said stopping for a second to look at her before pacing again. “He thinks I’m a slut. The nerve of that bastard.”

“Did he actually call you a slut?” she asked shocked.

“I bit my bottom lip nervously. “No, not really. But he’s the same as the others.”

“What do you mean?”

“He wants ‘something’,” I said showing the inverted commas with my fingers. “-from me.”

“How do you know?”

“Come on Jess. Why else would he ask me out for a coffee?”

“He asked you out for a coffee?” She furrowed her brows.“How?”

“He came here and my dad interrogated him. After that I said I’d go with him.”

“Wait a second. So, what you’re saying is that he drove all the way to your house and withstood you dad stare down, all for acoffee with you?” her face expression turned mushy and love-struck. “That’s the sweetest thing I’ve heard. Well since school started at least.”

“How is that in any way sweet?” I questioned. By this time I had already stopped pacing and was sitting on the bed next to Jess.

“I mean, you don’t find that a lot. Most guys don’t give a shit about what we want. So, Paul asking you out in front of your dad shows that he cares way more about you that just to get into your pants.”

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. “You’re insane. He doesn’t care about me like that. Just because he said that he’s been interested in me for a while, doesn’t mean that he likes me.”

“He said that?” she said looking up from the laptop. “Wow Tiff, I didn’t peg you for stupid.”

“What do you mean?”

“The guy confessed to you and you were dumb enough to walk out on him.”

I wanted to say something but nothing came out. It felt as if there was a lump in my throat. I forced myself to swallow it and blinked at Jess.

“So, you’re saying that he actually like, like’s me?”

“Of course.” She nodded. “You’re so caught up with the whole‘everybody has an ulterior motive’ thing, that you didn’t realize that the person who truly cared, was under your nose the entire time.”

For the second time in five minutes, I found myself speechless.

I was brought out of my trance by the sound of Jess’ phone ringing. She picked it up of the side of the bed and looked down at the caller ID.