This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 9

Latest Chapter!! finally!!! WOOHOO!! :D

anyhoooo....Hiiii :)) this chapter focuses on many things...sorry fi it's not good or if it's confusing...

Pic's of Jake..he's just so good to look at <3

Video link is Falling for you by Colbie Caillat :D

vote, coment, like... get other to read and like :DD WEEEEEE....

ENJOOOOOY!! :))

~Blake's POV~

“You’re a real bitch, you know that?” I said as soon as Tiffany opened her front door.

She gasped and clutched her chest. “Why? What the hell are you on about?”

“You know what you did. How can you even live with yourself?”

I was taking deep breaths at this point. This bitch was seriously trying to act innocent. Well, I knew it was her. She couldn’t get away with this, not when I was involved.

“Quit feigning innocence. You ratted Skye out to the entire school.”

She pretended to realize only this minute what I was referring to. “Oh, you mean that? So, what about it?”

“You had no right to interfere with his personal life. What the hell did he ever do to you?”

Her face expression changed. She looked so angry. I had never seen her this way before.

“What did he do to me? Do you really want to know?”

“Damn right, I do.”

She narrowed her eyes and reached back to close her door. She stepped out of the doorway and came closer to me.

“He stole you away from me.” her eyes started tearing up. If this was any other case, I would have fell for it. But she had so many tricks up her sleeve, no body knew whether she was telling the truth or not.

“He what?”  My eyes were wide. How could he have stolen me from her> I broke up with her on my own.

“You heard me. After you broke up with m e last week, I saw the two of you laughing and talking. Skye happened to ask you if you told anyone his secret, and obviously, that’s how I found out.”

I was at a loss for words. What was I supposed to say after that?”

“You’re sick and twisted. Because of that, you’d ruin someone’s entire life?”

“Well I don’t see you denying the facts.” She folded her arms across her chest. Her tears were all gone by now. I knew she was faking it.

“What facts? He didn’t steal me from you. I broke up with you because I wanted to. You’re mean to anyone who stands in your way. Who the fuck would want to be with someone like that? I’m straight; I was just being a friend to Skye. Something you’ve obviously never heard of. And don’t just go randomly making fucking assumptions when you don’t even know the bloody truth.”

Her eyes widened this time. “Fine, have it your way. He’s still committing a sin against nature.”

I stared at her in disbelief. “You mean him being gay? So, whoring around is all of a sudden not a sin? How can you point your finger at others and judge them, when you haven’t even looked at yourself? You’re such a hypocrite.”

“I am not! And I don’t whore around. I’ve just had many boyfriends.”

I scoffed at her. “Yea, last I heard, cheating is a sin too.”